QRPH Tech Mtg Minutes 2011-05-02
- Landen Bain
- Chris Carr
- Didi Davis
- Xidong Deng
- John Eichwald
- Teresa Finitzo
- Lori Fourquet
- Nitin Kunte
- Lisa Nelson
- Anna Orlova
- Amit Popat
- Ed Scharber
- Wendy Scharber
- Harry Solomon
- Michelle Williamson
Amit Popat called the session to order at 9:35 am CT. Presented a general overview of the committee's mission. The mission supports the objectives of public health agencies, including the US Federal HIT Initiative. Amit presented a an overview slide of that mission. Michelle Williams pointed out that the Federal HIT mission is open for public comment through May 6.
- Reviewed agenda and adjusted items based on participant availability.
- Overview session to be presented at 8:30am on Tuesday.
- Change Proposals for Mother and Child Health (MCH)
- Michelle Williamson presented proposed CPs.
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) is an integration profile that not be revised in time for the public comment cycle. It will ultimately be refactored. Several content profiles may be separated out from it, including:
- Early Hearing-loss Care Plan (EHCP)
- Birth Notification
- Hearing Results
- Risk Factors
- EHCP is the most likely to be available in time for public comment (June 1)
- Reviewed EHCP to identify changes necessary to publish as content profile
- Lori Fourquet gathered comments on document and recorded in updated draft
- Additional, related
- Quality Measure Definition - Early Hearing (QME-ED)
- Quality Measure Execution - Early Hearing (QME-EH)
- 3:00 - 5:00 Quality Measure Definition (QMD-EH)