QRPH Tech Minutes 2011-06-10
From IHE Wiki
- Amit Popat
- Chris Carr
- Jason Colquitt
- John Eichwald
- Lisa Nelson
- Lori Fourquet
- Mark Arratoon
- Michelle Williamson
- Roy Hightower
- Terese Finitzo
- Wendy Blumenthal
- Wendy Scharber
- Nitin Kunte
- Eddy Rospide
- John Donnelly
Quorum attained see roster
- RPE 2.0 - Open issue: IT is the potential re-homing and alignment with XDW.
- AP motions that we reexamine the original RPE as a committee and decide whether we should re initiate it for the next cycle or if we might be able to make it work for the trial implementation in parallel with the current RPE as it was tested 2 years ago.
- Renaming the profile will be considered after Public Comment.
- Will discuss the fate of RPE 1.0 on June 17 call.
- PH-rpt - Issues: Make modifications to the introduction of this profile. Begin Connectathon testing in 2013. Can do informal in 2012. Try to open up something we might call innovations year of readiness. More exploratory but grounded in standards. Have this listed under Connectathon testing. Call this a multi-year profile. This will remain in public comment for this year. Testing/demonstration activities at Showcase are distinct from Connectathon testing.
- AP motions that this profile can move to Public Comment but not move ahead into Trial Implementation and will not be tested at Connectathon 2012. Chris has master document we will move to PC.
- QME - Lori Fourquet argued that the document should move forward to Public Comment with no qualifiers.
- Description of bindings will be greatly simplified, making this a "pure content profile"
- Document will be published for public comment. Committee will review at end of public comment to determine whether to advance to final text.
- QMD - Lori Fourquet argues that this supplement should be moved forward to Public Comment. If we publish this specification, we will put the same disclaimer or language about the conditions under which to be published. Very carefully scrutinize if we want to put this into the Connectathon process.
- WS - move forward to Public Comment with qualifier that it is not ready to move forward into TI.Committee members should not use PC time to read the profile but should do so prior to voting. QMD will move forward.