QRPH Planning/Technical TCon 22 Dec 2009 Minutes
- Patty Craig (The Joint Commission)
- Floyd Eisenberg (National Quality Forum)
- Landen Bain (CDISC)
- Vassil Peytchev (EPIC)
- Jason Colquitt (Greenway Medical Systems)
- Daemon Whittenburg (Greenway Medical Systems)
- Sondra Renly (IBM)
- Jan Orton (Intermountain Healthcare)
- Bob Kaye
- Thom Kuhn (American College of Physicians)
- Ana Estelrich (GMP-DIP)
- Charles Rica (GMP-DIP)
- S. Girde (Public Health Data Standards Consortium)
- Anna Orlova (Public Health Data Standards Consortium)
- Soren Bittins (FhG ISST)
Profiles and White papers
The following four (4) profiles, one (1) Technical Committee white paper, and two (2) Planning Committee white papers were reviewed. Details are generally provided by navigating to the links.
- Retrieve Protocol for Execution Profile - Updated on wiki, addressing two transactions (Enroll patient and scheduling)
- Chronic Disease Management Reporting Profile
- Performance Quality Report Profile - to consider adding ambulatory measures to the project which currently is focused on three inpatient measure sets.
- Maternal and Child Health Profile
- Diabetes Care Management White Paper - Work planned during HL7 in Orlando (January)
- New-born screening Planning White Paper - Under review also by IHE Lab
- Pseudonymization White Paper QRPH Planning White Paper
Project Facts and Proposals
All four profiles, one Technical Committee white papers, and two Planning Committee white papers were approved by unanimous vote.
Review status on January 21, 2009 1 PM CDT call. Individual workgroups to plan their group calls in the interim and notify the Technical Committee through Google Groups.
Return to Quality, Research and Public Health Domain Main Page
Return to Quality, Research and Public Health Planning Committee
Return to Quality, Research and Public Health Technical Committee