Profile Implementation Template
This is a template page. Click edit, Do Not Save This Page, Copy the current text then go edit your page and paste it in.
<Your page name should simply be the Full Profile Name Implementation with spaces, with capitals, without the acronym.>
<Should we name Implementation pages with the acronym since implementers are more familiar with it or should we stay consistent with the rest of the pages for profiles>
<Need to review the contents of Bill's XDS pages and discuss if there are parts that should be standard/part of the template>
<Steve probably also has ideas based on things he has needed to communicate before>
<Emmanuel has suggested that developers will follow the sequence:
- search for a free implementation (reference implementation or toolkit) which does the job properly (or nearly)
- seek for examples of messages
- browse for configuration files directly usable by soft (xsd, wsdl, xsl...)
- read the documentation in the "dive directly in the middle" mode
- send message in forums to ask for help
- ask to vendors which provide components to obtain (freely) some information from them
- read the documentation in the normal mode ;-).
the template should encourage providing/organizing such information>
<List public domain toolkits for this profile>
<List public domain reference implementations for this profile>
<List public domain test software & Internet test nodes for this profile>
<should this be inline or a separate page? Probably the latter>
<Provide links to related standard pages>
The Radiology Domain manages this profile.
The Radiology Technical Framework is the official master document for this Profile. <Replace Radiology Technical Framework with the Trial Implementation Supplement or Public Comment Supplement as appropriate.>
<Replace the Template links below with links to the actual pages for the Profile>
The Profile Template is an overview of the Profile.
The Profile FAQ Template answers typical questions about what the Profile does.
The Profile Purchasing Template describes considerations when purchasing equipment to deploy this Profile.
This page is based on the Profile Implementation Template
<Delete this Category Templates line since your Profile page is no longer a template.>