Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 912 0455 2810
- Chair: Tom Kowalczyk
- Participants: Kurt Elliason, Craig Reister, Ken Fuchs, Monroe Pattillo, Oren Pollak, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder, John Garguilo, Paul Schluter
Proposed Agenda and Discussion Notes
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
||Introductions & Agenda Review
- - Agenda approved
||Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- - Last PCD TC Meeting PCD TC 2022-02-02
- - RTM amd nomenclature: Paul Schluter reports that work on pump nomenclature continues
- - HL7 Device Work Group (Rhoads) efforts are on to complete work for R5 FHIR Core Norrmative Content. HL7 DEV working with Orders and Observations on the FHIR Core Device Resource. Buttoning up this phase of R5 work has been postponed. Intermediate 4.x versions with new content likely to be defined so that Implementation Guide work can continue based on referencing the intermediate "freezes".
- - John Garguilo checked whether there will be IHE PCD participation in the upcoming March 25 FDA session organized by Kosta Makrodimitris.
Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, Tom Kowalczyk, John Rhoads expected to be involved.
- - Next DCC meeting happens 2022-03-22
||Marketing and Recruitment
||Action Item Review
- - Complete DEV Domain Action Items
- - Items 196 (HL7 Table 78 items) and 202 (MEMDMC event definitions where PID and PV1 segments are optional reesuted from HL7 Orders and Observations WG)
||Working Groups: Project Activity
- - PCIM: Tom Kowalczyk reinterated that there will be a Point-of-Care Identity Management (PCIM) use case in the HIMSS Show. He asked who else from this group plans to attend HIMSS. Rob Wilder, Ken Fuchs, Tom Kowalczyk, Brian Witkowski, and Monroe Pattillo expected.
- - ACM: Monroe reports that now that CP-PCD-160 has been approved, document updates will be done, and that ACM is open to new work, if you have anything to suggest. MEMDMC likewise.
- - Plans for April F2F
- - Ken Fuchs has asked Sarah Bell if meeting at Radiological Society of America HQ in Oak Brook, IL might be possible. No reply yet
The next meetings are:
- - Next PCD PC PCD PC 2022-03-07
- - Next DEV Joint DEV Joint 2022-03-23
- - Next PCD TC PCD TC 2022-04-06