DEV Joint 2022-03-23

From IHE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Zoom Information

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 996 1182 6688 Passcode: 614473


Chair: Kurt Elliason
Participants: Brian Sullivan, Bill Haralson, Brian Witkowski, Craig Reister, Dalibor Pokrajac, Javier Espina, John Donnelly, John Garguilo, Ken Fuchs, Lisa Diggett, Martin Rosner, Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Todd Cooper, Sarah Bell

Proposed Agenda and Discussion Notes

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair



2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
- Last Dev Joint Meeting DEV Joint 2022-02-23

Decisions/Issues: Minutes for February 23rd, 2022 Approved


3 Standards Coordination Status/Discussion:
- 10101B is progressing

4 Domain Coordination Meeting Status/Discussion:
- DCC meeting was 2022-03-22 (a/k/a yesterday)
- IHE requests domains to write a Word document (template to be provided) on top priorities for profiles to test, and reasons that they are important

Action(s): Cochairs, TPM to prepare this

- next DCC meeting is 2022-04-26
4 Marketing and Recruitment Status/Discussion:
- No major updates
5 Ballots Status/Discussion:
- No ballots active at present.

6 PCH Program Updates Status/Discussion:
- Javier Espina gave PCH updates. Slides forthcoming.

7 DPI Program Updates Status/Discussion:
- Gemini Project restarting official HL7 Project Approval process, should give new visibility to project.
- Key focus has been on conformity assessmnet and tooling strategy.
- Working through technical issues that need to get resolved.
- Ecosystem pathway Group launched last month. Participants consist of members with product quality and risk management experience with focus on clearer pathway to getting products approved for market.
- Additional topics around alerting and silent ICU with intention to demo at HIMSS23 Interoperability Showcase
- SDC Profile was demoed at HIMSS22 Interoperability Showcase successfully.

8 PCD Program Updates Status/Discussion:
- PCIM Profile and Location-Based association showed at HIMSS22 Interoperability Showcase successfully.
- Experience at Showcase showed how valuable testing at Connectathon is before Showcase.

9 Action Item Review Status/Discussion:
- Complete DEV Domain Action Items
- Wiki is being updated while we wait for clearance to use Confluence
- Amit Trivedi, Chris Carr, and Sarah Bell are working on this independently
- John Rhoads is updating technical framework documents on GitHub.
10 Other Business Status/Discussion:
- Plans for April F2F
- Lisa Diggett has arranged for BD week of April 25
- Agenda being finalized, looking at April 26th-28th
- Sarah Bell will send out RSVP Link and Hotel Information
- Connectathon Update
- Global Connectathon will take place September 12-16, 2022 with in-person locations in the EU and North America as well as a limited virtual testing option
- North American Location TBD
-Path to Production Digital Event: Phase 2
- Registration is open and free. March 30th & 31st. More information here

Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- Next PCD TC PCD TC 2022-04-06
- Next PCD PC PCD PC 2022-04-13
- Next DEV Joint DEV Joint 2022-05-25

DEV Home