PCD TC 2014-05-21 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting

WebEx Information

Topic: PCD Technical Committee

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)

Duration: 60 Minutes

Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary PCD TC 2014-05-14 Webex
3. Announcements
4. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents
- CP 102; passed.
- CP 103; Open until June 5
- PCD Transaction, OID Page Updates
- NIST Tool Server Updates
- OBX-4 Tiger Team Meetings: setting day, time; identifying a leader
5. Action Item Review
F2F; 183 on
Standing; Last reviewed; Jan - through 118, Feb - through 159, Aug - through 164, rest not reviewed
6. Additional Business
- AAMI showcase
- IHE Columbia
7. Next Meetings:
- PC May 28 PCD PC 2014-05-28 Webex
- PC/TC June 11 PCD PC&TC 2014-06-11 Webex

Action Items from Previous Meetings

See PCD Technical Committee Action Items.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
- and there is a list of CPs, which may, at any given time, affect a published document. The list is at

http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_CP_grid

  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Chair: John Garguilo
Chris Courville, Kurt Elliason Al Engelbert, John Garguilo, Joe Good, Jeff McGeath, Monroe Pattillo, Craig Reister, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Manny Furst

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues: Placeholder

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
Discussion Summary of previous meeting(s):
Review Discussion Summary PCD TC 2014-03-19 Webex
- :: John Garguilo updated on POI. Please review his email and help provide guidance to Ioana

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
Status/Discussion:
3. Announcements
- AAMI meeting coming up.
- FDASIA meeting last week; on-line and was recorded. Several PCD members participated May 5-9; HL7-IEEE joint meeting. One item – they discussed 11073 WG principles, focus on one nomenclature. If interested on being on 10101a and IEEE member, please participate. Could use non-vendor participants. Paul Schluter; extended invitation deadline. Key benefits; locks down codes. Idea; single source for modle, can enable auto-creating documents. Several activities tied with DIM? Working on mechanism to create device specializations/profiles. Group meets every 4 months.
4. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents
- CP 102; passed.
- CP 103; Open until June 5.
Revived Alert Consumer, no change required for existing actors, well received so far. Very helpful to have votes in this week, helps meet deadlines for changing profiles. Minor change to AR for multiple AMs.
- PCD Transaction, OID Page Updates
Some updates from Monroe. Needed to add MEM DMC/LS OIDs, etc. Sent DMC/LS trial implementation documents just before this meeting. Not trying to match PCD to other references.
- NIST Tool Server Updates
John sent new tool URLs this week. Old ones won't work; should be easy to remember, named after PCD activities. John G has updated links in the wikis, showed changes. New cycle wiki page will contain the new links. Good to add these to the general PCD wiki page as well.
- OBX-4 Tiger Team Meetings: setting day, time; identifying a leader
Most have seen email, good response so far. John G – Recommend a poll to ID meeting day/time (Paul). Need a senior member to lead this; John Rhoads is willing, if no one else volunteers. Pick this up 1st/2nd week of June.
- ftp structure: John Rhoads working on this, Jeff McGeath hopes to present a transition plan to Github in the next few weeks..
5. Action Item Review (F2F and Others)
F2F; 183 on
Standing; Last reviewed; Jan - through 118, Feb - through 159, Aug - through 164, rest not reviewed
6. Additional Business
- AAMI showcase
Looking very good; great graphics, 4 LCDs, many flyers. Will meet With Deb Reuter to discuss 2015 display and importance. Looking forward to more for 2015 demo; multi booth cooperation, vendor proximity to booth. Please consider ideas to improve for next year. EQ2 will have complimentary demos in their booth. Please consider future participation. Doodle poll out now to help plan for next year. Paul Schluter – recommend a video booth walk-through. Have 2 PAHO reps tour June 2.
- IHE Columbia
Now an official IHE group. Plan on small Connectathon in december with PCD. Currently doing some homework.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- PC May 28 PCD PC 2014-05-28 Webex
- PC/TC June 11 PCD PC&TC 2014-06-11 Webex
- PC June 18 PCD PC 2014-06-18 Webex
- TC June 25 PCD TC 2014-06-25 Webex


PCD Home