PCD TC 2011-08-17 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting

WebEx Information

Topic: PCD Technical Committee Meeting

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: Technical Committee August 3 PCD TC 2011-08-03 Webex
3. Existing Profile and TF Development Updates
  • Pump Change Proposals 60 and 61 Passed
  • Meeting with Lynn Felhofer on representing profiles, actors and options in Gazelle
  • Asynchronous Data Query
  • Point-of-Care Identity Management
  • Device Point-of-Care Integration - discussions with IEEE about intellectual property rights in nomenclature
  • Testing updates
4. IHE/IEEE MOU
5. Call for nominations closes
6. Fall F2F: Oct. 18-21, Kansas City; registration process
7. Action Item Review
8. Next and Recent Meetings
9. Additional Business

Action Items from Previous Meetings

See PCD Technical Committee Action Items.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Participants

Chair: John Rhoads
Todd Cooper, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Khalil Maalouf, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Erin Sparnon, Richard Swim, Manny Furst

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted

Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
Status/Discussion:


3. Profile and TF Updates:

- Pump CPs passed.
- Connectathon: Meeting with Lynn resolved the issues. WCM won’t be offered for registration, but can be added as an option up to the last minute if there is interest this cycle. To date, vendors haven’t been able to implement in the time required. Jeff asked about recruiting receiving systems for IPEC. Manny offered to help Jeff try again. Manny is updating and adding Connectathon tests to Gazelle, will then work on the Pre-Connectathon tests with NIST and the Virtual Connectathon tests.
- Pump WG is working to obtain a new trigger event at HL7.
- ADQ: Work continues.
- PCIM: Robert reported work on the use cases (e.g., VSM) and bar codes. He expects to have these organized and then address workflow. They are using SourceForge. John Rhoads suggested that it is worthwhile adding people to

4. MOU: The MOU has been renewed, with automatic renewal every two years.

5. Call for Nominations: Close today. Steve Merritt has agreed to serve another term.

6. Fall F2F: Information has been sent to the PC and TC about the meeting. Participants were asked to provide the information requested in the Excel spreadsheet for hotel registration, logistics and Cerner security.

7. Action Items:

- 60. Volumes 1 and 2 have been published in Final Text. Todd is working on volume 3. Todd is working on a CP to clarify the security wording.
- 66. Change date to Open.
- 82: OIDs and URNs: Change date to Oct. 18
- 93: Versions: Change date to Oct. 18
- 106: PCIM: Close as underway.
- 108: Prioritize Alarms: No change.
- 109: Messages without Patient Demographics: Change to Oct. 18.
- 110: WCM: No change.
- 111: MEM: Additional terms will be required in RTM. Change date to Oct. 18. There will be a meeting in Andover with Webex support regarding collaboration with ITI on security. It will include discussions on coordination between PCD and ITI.
- 112: RTM, IEEE, HL7 for MEM: Change to Oct. 18.
- 113: Containment: Deferred to F2F. Change to Oct. 18.
- 114: Tests:
- 115: Close as complete.
- We will continue with Action Item 116 next time.

8. Meetings: No changes.

9. Other: Lisa Spellman has taken the position as Secretary of TC 215 at AHIMA.


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

The next meetings are:

PC , August 24, 2011 PCD PC 2011-08-24 Webex

TC August 31, 2011 PCD TC 2011-08-31 Webex

PCD Home