PCD RTM 2009-05-27 WebEx
IHE PCD Rosetta Terminology Mapping (RTM) Ventilator Task Group regular discussion meeting. See the Proposed Agenda below for specific topics.
Topic: IHE PCD RTM Vent TG
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Time: 12:00 pm, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 120 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 1 Review Development Plans
- 2 Open Discussion
Attachments / Materials
- Chair/Host: Todd Cooper (Breakthrough Solutions Foundry)
- Participants: Steven Dain (ISO TC121/SC4), Robert Flanders (GE), Pete Goulding (Cardinal/VIASYS), Paul Schluter (GE)
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- This meeting was a brief status update with no formal agenda.
2 Discussion Summary Review
- Todd provided a verbal update of the previous meetings content ( 2009.05.13), pending review of the written notes.
3 Status & Workplan Update
- Paul confirmed the priorities reviewed from the previous meeting, namely:
- - Descriptive pamphlet' focusing on waveforms with key fiducials & definitions
- - Machine Intent (overall mode / multi-breath control settings)
- - Breath-to-Breath (type) settings
- - Observed parameters
- - NOTE: The parameter definitions should include "clinically spoken" (or common) terms as well as the machine label (MDC_ text label)
- Waveform diagrams are needed (at least as a basic template), preferably in Visio or some other drawing format that can be easily incorporated in a Word document.
- There are a number of documents that could provide sources for this content - but we would need to get permission + access to the base graphic:
- - Dr. Dain provided some links to Draeger documents with exemplary graphics ( see Items #14 & #15 on Suggested References List)
- Action: (Cooper) Issue a request to the group for sample graphic files that could be used for the Vent Term Booklet.
- Action: (Cooper) Seek copyright permission (and perhaps base graphic files) related to the posted Draeger documents.
4 Next Meeting
- Next meeting '' 2009-06-03 Vent WebEx Session''
(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2009-06-03 Vent WebEx Session)