PCD RTM 2009-01-28 WebEx
IHE PCD Rosetta Terminology Mapping (RTM) Ventilator Task Group regular discussion meeting. See the Proposed Agenda below for specific topics.
Topic: IHE PCD RTM Vent TG
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Time: 12:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00, New York)
Duration: 90 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 1. Review agenda
- 2. Proposal for harmonizing Rosetta labels (esp. XML)
- 3. Proposal to add a cannonical column to the Rosetta tables.
- 4. Status Update on Addding Hospital Bed Semantics
- 5. Status Update of IHE Semantic Architecture White Paper Proposal
- 6. New Issues
Attachments / Materials
- Chair/Host: Paul Schluter (GE)- Presenter, Todd Cooper (BSF) - Host
- Bikram Day (Capsule), Maria Cherkaoui (NIST), Robert Flanders (GE), John Garguilo (NIST), Christof Gessner (), Sandra Martinez (NIST), Gary Meyer (Cardinal), John Rhoads (Philips), Richard Roa (Respironics), Jan Wittenber (Philips)
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda discussed and approved.
2 Harmonized Field Descriptors
3 Cannonical UoM Rosetta Column Proposal
- Place Holder columns were added to the proposal
- Add a follow on discussion to a future RTM session
- Christof will draft a one page paper addressing the topic, to be reviewed at the next FTP RTM discussion.
4 Next Meeting
- Next meeting will be scheduled for 2009.02.11
<Add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">