PCD RTM 2008-07-02 WebEx
IHE PCD Rosetta Terminology Mapping (RTM) profile regular discussion meeting. See the Proposed Agenda below for specific topics.
Topic: IHE PCD RTM Profile WG
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Time: 12:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- Review agenda
- Review Supplement Comments (submitted to date)
- UOM: MDC_DIM_DEGC vs MDC_DIM_X_DEGC to support scaling by 0.1 degC
- Conformance Testing Approaches
- New Issues
Attachments / Materials
- <Add links to discussion materials here for review before the meeting, or that are added during the discussion>
- Chair/Host: Paul Schluter (GE Healthcare)
- Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Paul Schluter
- <Adjust table rows per meeting needs>
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda was limited to discussion on how to maintain progress made and ensure support going forward.
2 Approval of Minutes
3 Continuted Support for the RTM
- Paul discussed his notes (posted elsewhere). He emphasized that timing is critical - and that resources must be committed.
- John indicated that NIST may be able to establish a pilot project. He will look into this.
- John will investigate potential NIST support.
July 16, 2008
<Add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">