PCD Pump 2021-03-08 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, March 08, 2021
Time: 12:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2021-02-22 Pump WebEx Session
- 3a. CPs for new Rack terms
- 3b. Post Connectathon review
- 3c. April 2021 "Virtual F2F" Pump agenda DEV Domain F2F Apr 2021 Webex
- 4. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 5. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Marufur Rahmen (ICU), Paul Schluter (), Shantanu Chawla (BD); Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun);
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
- Defered Connectathon review to future meeting since no one who was at Connectathon was on the call today.
2 CPs for new Rack terms
- No work done yet on CP for MDS vs VMD for rack, waiting on final determination of rack identification
- Tom shared his CP draft, will send it around for review by the WG.
- MDC codes for Pillar, Stack, Slot position and Pillar details.
- Index is bottom up , left to right.
- Need input from other pump companies to determine if the proposal fits their racking/stacking models.
3 Virtual F2F Pump agenda
- Will have meetings on Mar 22 and Apr 12. We also have a regular meeting on Apr 26. May not need a separate pump WG meeting on the 19th if F2F is that week. If we do have a meeting, it may only need to be a couple hours.
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on March 22 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>