PCD Pump 2020-09-28 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, September 28, 2020
Time: 12:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2020-09-14 Pump WebEx Session
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Bill Haralson (Smiths), Brian Witkowski (BBraun), Caroline Cornelius (Baxter), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Paul Schluter (CMI), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
- Reviewed location of pump terms spreadsheet. Planned agenda for virtual F2F.
- Are all terms correct and unambiguous?
- Identify any missing comments/descriptions for terms.
- Identify any deprecated/withdrawn terms.
- Decision on readiness of terms for IEEE 10101b
- The latest version of the terms and hierarchy is available on Google Drive.
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on October 12 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>