PCD Pump 2020-09-14 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, September 14, 2020
Time: 12:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2020-08-24 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Containment tree review
- 4. New 11073-10101 pump operation modes/status use cases
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Bill Haralson (Smiths), Brian Witkowski (BBraun), Dan Kernan (Epic), Jeff Rinda (Interoperability Solutions), Marufur Rahmen (ICU), Paul Schluter (CMI), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 Containment tree review
- Overview of content in new spreadsheet
- Brian will post the file to the Devices Google Drive to enable review and comments
- File will be in \PCD Patient Care Devices\Devices\Infusion Pumps\Models_and_Terms
3 New 11073-10101 pump operation modes/status use cases
5 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 12:00 (Eastern) on September 28 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>