PCD Pump 2018-11-26 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, November 26, 2018
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2018-11-12 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Review terms for MEMDMC to include in 10101b (see attached spreadsheet)
- 4. Review Pump WG Definitions of Common terms (see attached spreadsheet)
- 5. Development of basic white paper on "Use of Common Terms to Facilitate Infusion Pump Integration"
- Decide on title and content
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths Medical), Chip Stubsten (BBraun), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Paul Schluter (CMI), Sarah Johnston (BBraun), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 Review terms for MEMDMC
- Added calibration term
- Send to John R to see if there are terms he knows about
3 Review Pump WG Definitions of Common terms
- No new work since last meeting.
- Reformat to make it easier to add definitions
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on December 10 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>