PCD Pump 2018-07-23 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, July 23, 2018
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2018.07.9 WebEx Discussion Notes & Action Items
- 3. Continued discussion of drug library synchronization workflow from July 9th meeting
- 4. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 5. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Ali Nakoulima(Cerner), Brian Witkowski (Epic), Cindy Warych (AllScripts), Chip Stubsten (BBraun), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Erica Cuaya (FDB), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Paul Schluter (CMI), Sarah Johnston(BBraun), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 common drug vocabulary system
- 1. Finding and agreeing to a common drug vocabulary system
- 2. Finding and agreeing to a cross-system synchronization and update mechanism
- Think HL7 query, download or more rudimentary ?
- proposal to use RxNorm. From the internal and broader research, it’s popular and pervasive enough that perhaps we can start with that.
- EMR could implement HL7 interface to query, like ADT. Simple import/export may be easiest to start with.
- Look at Meeting minutes from June 11 2018.06.11 WebEx Discussion Notes & Action Items
- Ali and Brian to create simple UML diagram of workflow.
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on August 13 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>