PCD Pump 2012-03-21 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Time: 14:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes'
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2012.03.14 Discussion Notes
- 3. Review IP Summit Agenda - Logistics - Etc.
- 4. PCIM Status Update
- 5. NIST Tooling Issues ...
- Alarm Modeling
- Event Modeling
- RTM Group / Content Module Labels
- - DS_IP_PCA
- - DS_IP_PCA_ALARMS
- 6. IP-xyz Events - how much to capture in vol 3?
- 7. Review Syringe & PCA combined spreadsheet content submitted so far
- 8. Business Arising
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Jeff Rinda (Hospira)
- Participants: Todd Cooper (BSF), Chris Courville (Epic), Paul Elletson (Smiths), Al Engelbert (B.Braun), Bill Hawley (Intermountain), John Rhoads (Philips), Erin Sparnon (ECRI/chat only), Kristina Wilson (Hospira), Khalid Zubaidi (CareFusion)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda reviewed & approved without modification
- Reviewed & approved 2012.03.14 Discussion Notes
2 Summit Prep
Reviewed IP Summit Agenda - Logistics - Etc.
Discussions included ...
- PCIM - Robert will publish a draft of the PCIM profile with a consolidated set of use cases for consideration during the Summit
- NIST RTMMS Group Labels considered above were confirmed as a good first start (e.g., DS_IP_PCA_ALARMS)
- Change Proposals - John Rhoads will publish a list of the currently proposed CP topics
- Specialization Spread Sheets - Todd will publish an updated set of spread sheets by the weekend for review before the meeting.
3 Term Spreadsheet Review
The group reviewed the work-in-progress term spreadsheets that were sent out, one for LVP, one for Syringe and one for PCA devices.
Discussion points included:
- IPEC "clinical scenario" tables, matching workflow with specific sequences of events and their associated parameters, will be included in the related device specialization section of volume 3.
- CHANGE the "clinical scenario" table column header from "Required Parameters" to "Parameters" since optional parameters are included in the column's cells
- Jeff confirmed that the intent of the tables were to be informative with the normative content in the tables in the preceding tables.
5 Next Meeting
- The group decided that the next meeting will be at the Summit 2012.03.27.
- Topics <TBD>
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 14:00 (Eastern) on <TBD> (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>