PCD PC 2011-03-16 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
PC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Planning Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summaries: Joint PC and TC Meeting March 2 PCD PC&TC 2011-03-02 Webex
- 3. Roadmap Update
- Survey of Commercial Availability
- 4. Brief and Detailed Profile Proposal Updates
- 5. Existing Profile and TF Development Updates
- TF update
- 6. May F2F Dates
- 7. Action Item Review
- 8. Next and Recent Meetings
- 9. Additional Business
- 10. Next Meetings
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: Steve Merritt
- Dominick Angarra, Jon Blasingame, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, Brad Lunde, Khalil Maalouf, Steve Merritt, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Greg Scott, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted one change: remove Paul as potential leader for RCT.
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
3. Availability Survey:
- - According to the survey 19 products are on the market today. Manny to ask what are these products.
- - Some concern about the validity of the data.
- - John Rhoads emphasized the need for companies to post the available systems on the IHE site.
- - Steve referred to the page where commercially available products are listed. Paul suggested seeding the page with historical data on Connectathon participation.
- - Steve noted that there is a link showing the companies that each participant tested against.
4. Profiles and Supplements:
- - Members were reminded to respond to the Doodle survey setting meeting times for the ADQ Supplement.
- - John Garguilo asked about the calendar of due dates. Public comments must be opened by a date in the early part of June to have new and updated documents available in time for Connectathon and Showcase registration.
- - Robert volunteered to lead the PCIM WG.
5. Technical Framework:
- - John Rhoads indicated that no changes are contemplated.
- - John Garguilo will contact John Rhoads regarding changes resulting from testing.
6. May F2F:
- - The meeting will be held Tuesday – Friday, the second week of May, May 10-13. MANNY to ask Monroe about hotels. Monroe mentioned Fort Lauderdale or Palm Beach as the closest airports. The offices are at 6400 Congress Avenue, Boca Raton 33487.
- - Jon Blasingame described a conversation with Christel Anderson (HIMSS) regarding recruiting clinical representation. He will follow up with Christel.
7. Action Items: Deferred
The next meetings are:
TC March 23, 2011 PCD TC 2011-03-23 Webex
PC March 30, 2011 PCD PC 2011-03-30 Webex