PCD PC&TC 2011-10-12 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Joint Planning and Technical Committee Meeting
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summaries: Technical Committee September 28 PCD TC 2011-09-28 Webex and Planning Committee October 5 PCD PC 2011-10-05 Webex
- 3. Recap of Tools presentation with web references (Garguilo)
- 4. F2F Meeting Agenda discussion
- 5. Brief Profile Proposals
- - Ballot
- - Q&A, Discussion
- 6. Additional Business
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: John Garguilo, John Rhoads
- Dominick Angarra, Sam Carello, Todd Cooper, Bikram Day, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Ben Loewenbach, Steve Merritt, Scott Powell, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Erin Sparnon, Richard Swim, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda revised and approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous TC meeting was accepted; summary of the PC meeting was not available.
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
3. Recap of Tools Presentation: John Garguilo summarized the presentation. It was recorded and is available at __________________ . Participants are encouraged to play the recording if they did not participate yesterday.
- - John suggested developing a GG focused on the test tools.
- - Manny to ask Steve Moore about supportive testing – PCD available, fee, need for pre-c testing – why wasn’t PCD included in the list – final text? If there are new tests for existing profiles and tests were passed in earlier versions/tests, what requirements may be appropriate for integration statements or other distinctions? E.g., new NIST Pre-C tests are more rigorous.
4. F2F Agenda: John Garguilo described the preliminary agenda.
- - Additions: ICE-PAC update Wed., CP for web services in time for Korean Connectathon Friday morning, .
- - John mentioned the addition of PIX tooling addressing SOAP wrapper. A similar, integrated tool is planned for the Korean Connectathon.
- - Paul indicated that a second transport mechanism is being considered by Continua. Receiving systems would be required to receive the WS-* and the new transport.
- - Adjustments were made to the schedule.
- - A separate discussion is scheduled to address whether the Device to CMMS effort is a content profile or requires additional actors.
Manny to request Webex invitations
5. Brief Profile Proposals:
- - Ballot: Ballot is open.
6. Additional Business:
The next meetings are:
Face to Face Meetings of the PC and of the TC next week in Kansas City
Technical Committee: TC November 2, 2011 PCD TC 2011-11-02 Webex
Planning Committee: PC November 9, 2011 PCD PC 2011-11-09 Webex