PCD PC&TC 2009-09-02 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

Joint meeting of the PCD Planning Committee

Replaces the regular meeting

WebEx Information

Topic: PCD Committee Tcons

Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York )

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

Please Add Your Suggestions

1. Review of Discussion Summary PCD PC&TC 2009-08-19 Webex
2. PCD Issues
- Reduced Weight PAM for DEC - see Steve Moore's thread and suggestion of meeting with ITI

for details on the following, see below and Todd's email of August 12

- Validation vs. Verification Testing
- One problem - multiple PCD TF solutions!
o ACM/DEC
- Profile Option Specification and Testing
- Keeping our House in Order
3. Update on White Papers and Supplements:
  • Ballots
o IDCO CP Open until Monday Sept. 8
o RTM CPs passed
o MEM to come
  • ACM Open Issues / Extensions
  • DPI
  • Medical Equipment Management
  • PIV/Infusion Pump Open Issues / Extensions
  • RTM Open Issues / Extensions
  • IDCO
  • WCM
  • Medical Device Semantic Architecture
  • Regulatory Considerations
4. Continua
5. Connectathon/Showcase regular meetings
  • PCD Showcase Planning with HIMSS began yesterday
6. ARRA/Meaningful Use
7. Next Meetings - Dates

Discussion Summary and Action Items from Previous Meetings

See PCD Planning Committee Action Items and PCD Technical Committee Action Items pages.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Participants

Chair: Todd Cooper
  • Jon Blasingame, Todd Cooper, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Rich Hillman, John Hotchkiss, Jianguo Jiang, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Erin Sparnon, Ioana Singureanu, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

  • Accepted

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
  • Accepted summaries of the August 26 PC/TC Joint Meeting.

Action(s):

3 Issues for Joint Meeting
- Chair
Status/Discussion - Issues for this joint meeting led by Todd:
  • Lengthy discussion of PAM, light weight PAM for those systems that don't store demographic data for long periods of time or don't implement the PAM merge or link messages.
- PCD specific version (specify transaction) or ITI profile (will require ITI support)
- Need to define quickly for Connectathon registration
- Need to quickly define requirements and discuss options with ITI
- Robert offered to develop a list of messages in ITI-31 and TC will comment
- Manny to set up meeting with ITI when TC defines requirements
  • Brief Profile Proposals
- Ken will write up Brief Profile Proposal for RTLS
- Steve will write up Brief Profile Proposal for MEM
- Monroe will write up Brief Profile Proposal for Extending ACM to Enterprise
- Khalid, Todd will write up Brief Profile Proposal for Point of Care ID Management
  • Continua WAN meets next week
  • HITSP: Device Connectivity Technical effort is starting in HITSP. He asked that those interested let him know. The Showcase will focus on HITSP integration per John Donnelly. Todd will review HITSP meeting in the future.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 Next Meetings
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
  • Sept. 9 will be a TC meeting

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

The next meetings PCD TC 2009-09-09 Webex and PCD PC 2009-09-16 Webex.

<For Decision Meetings add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">

PCD Home