PCD DPI 2010-04-01 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain Device Point-of-Care Integration
Technical Scoping and planning for integration at the point-of-care
Topic: Prepare for discussions and presentations at coming face-to face (Berkeley CA May 3-7(and 8?)
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2008
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00, New York)>
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Expected Kaiser Permanente participation and agenda (Jon Blasingame)
- Value Propositions and use cases (Jan Wittenber)
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: John Rhoads (Philips)
- Gary Meyer, Axel Wirth, George Berthos, Jon Blasingame, Jan Wittenber
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
4 Kaiser Permanente F2F participation
- Clinical Engineers expected, working on getting more clinicians to participate
- All members should contact individuals they know in the area who could be invited to join
5 Value Propositions and Use Cases
- Discussed relation to HITSP TN 905 content.
- Continue next meeting with more detailed breakdown of implications of TN 905 text and roadmap.
Thursday April 8, 11 am Eastern 2009-04-08_PCD_DPI_Webex