PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-03-18 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

PCD Connectathon & Showcase Regularly Scheduled Meeting

Action Items

placeholder

Due Dates and Item:

  • Feb. 11: (Manny) Update on ADT/patient-visitor id and association with systems. Need to resolve the bar code unnecessary characters to make this workable. Registration system will be solely for the Showcase, with 300-500 visitors.
  • Mar. 11: (John Garguilo) Updates on how RTM will be tested - likely after the Connectathon.
  • Mar. 11: (Todd) Define contents of fourth wall, provision of monitors, laptops, keyboards, mice.
  • Mar. 11: (Manny) Set PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
  • Mar. 11: (Manny) Define handout, print and seek funding
  • Mar. 11: (All) Webex run through of draft Scenario - next run through
  • Mar. 11: (Ken) Update block diagram - in process.
  • Mar. 11: (Manny) Post "lessons learned" to ftp site.
  • Mar. 11: Change proposal to PIB for ADT in PIB option, other CPs, EUI-64 and RTM requirements going forward.

Agenda

Placeholder

Action Items
Issues and questions about:
  • HL7 coding
- EUI-64
  • RTM update
  • NIST validation of RTM
  • Change proposals resulting from Connectathon
Showcase Planning
  • Handouts
- Contents
- Final March 20
  • Scenario update
- PIV in Step Down - Cerner
- Parameter identification, values
  • System Assignments - identifying your partners
- Shared equipment list - monitors, IV poles
  • Docents - we have a sufficient number; more docents would reduce workload on those who have volunteered
  • Dress at the Showcase - white coats, stethoscopes
  • Showcase Internet connections
- IP addresses - DHCP
  • Showcase wireless availability (802.11 b/g) - If HIMSS doesn't provide
  • Showcase Rehearsal at the Connectathon
- We should schedule a reading for docents and rehearsals
  • Showcase Structure
- Drawings
- Logos
- New Directions Wall - contents
  • Read, review the script

Participants

Placeholder

Rita Brahmbhatt, Brett Cohen, Todd Cooper, Robert Cuyugan, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, Colin FX Gartska, John Garguilo, Chad Hays, Brad Lunde, Monroe Pattillo, Jeff Rinda, Manny Furst

Discussion

Review of Meeting Notes: Corrections should be made to the Wiki; significant issues placed on agenda of the next meeting

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Manny
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

2 Action Items
- Manny
Status/Discussion:

Those discussed and due Feb. 18 were:

  • Update on scenario, story line and parameters -
  • The Showcase registration process -
  • NIST support of PCD profile validation -
  • PCD structure at Showcase -
  • New Directions wall -
  • PCD Docent recruiting and training -
  • Showcase block diagram and handout -
  • MAC Addresses and Internet connections -
  • Virtual Showcase Testing -


Items with other dates:

Those closed were:


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

  • As above.
3 Issues and Questions
- Manny
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 xyz
- ___
Status/Discussion:
-

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 Showcase Planning
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • Status report
-

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):



Return to main WG page which has links to individual meeting pages

Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9