PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-02-18 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

PCD Connectathon & Showcase Regularly Scheduled Meeting

Action Items

from February 11, 2009

Due Dates and Item:

  • Open Date: Monitor PCD Connectathon registrations periodically.
  • Feb. 18: The Task Force will meet next Wednesday following the weekly meeting. A "reading" will be scheduled for Friday, Feb. 20 to prepare for the HIMSS Showcase rehearsal with equipment at the Connectathon.
  • Feb. 11: (Manny) Update on ADT/patient-visitor id and association with systems. Need to resolve the bar code unnecessary characters to make this workable. Registration system will be solely for the Showcase, with 300-500 visitors.
  • Mar. 4: (John Garguilo) Updates on how RTM will be tested - likely after the Connectathon.
  • Mar. 4: (Todd) Define contents of fourth wall, provision of monitors, laptops, keyboards, mice.
  • Feb. 18: (Manny) Set PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
  • Feb. 20: (All) Webex run through of draft Scenario
  • Feb. 18: (Ken) Update block diagram - in process.
  • Feb. 18: (All) Steve Moore needs MAC addresses
  • Feb. 18: (All) Comments on Virtual Connectathon experience
  • Feb. 18: Monroe experienced a time out problem with the MWB.
  • Mar. 4: Change proposal to PIB for ADT in PIB option.

Agenda

Please enter suggestions

Action Items
Issues and questions about:
  • Monroe experienced a time out problem with the MWB.
  • Appropriate dosing units for drugs
  • HL7 coding
- EUI-64
  • Kudu, Connectathon, Showcase
  • Any discrepancies on tests
Connectathon Planning
  • Status report on tests for Connectathon
  • Schedule - set up begins Monday at 8, testing at 10 am
  • NIST validation of RTM
  • Dress code
Showcase Planning
  • Scenario update
  • System Assignments - identifying your partners,
- Tours - rethinking the concepts
  • Showcase Internet connections
  • Showcase Rehearsal at the Connectathon
  • Monitoring progress, issues through the rest of the process
- Risk Assessment
-Wiki page for Scripts
  • Dress code
  • Showcase Structure
- Drawings
- Logos
- Signs thanking supporters
Timeline

Participants

Dan Bowling, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Rita Brahmbhatt, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Colin FX Garstka, Chad Hays, Sarah Hopkins, Brad Lunde, Gary Meyer, Monroe Pattillo, Jeff Rinda, Ioana Singureanu, Khalid Zubaidi

Discussion

Review of Meeting Notes: Corrections should be made to the Wiki; significant issues placed on agenda of the next meeting

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
Accepted with one addition: GE raised the issue about dose based IOP messages.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

2 Action Items
- Manny
Status/Discussion:

Those discussed and due Feb. 18 were:

  • Participation remains constant, no problems have been reported by members.
  • Revised approach to the scenario and story line - The Task Force is doing well and will meet after this meeting. A run through is scheduled for Friday; members are encouraged to participate.
  • The Showcase registration process - No update from John Donnelly about the bar code issue.
  • NIST support of PCD profile validation - No change.
  • PCD structure at Showcase - Renderings of the Showcase will be available the first week in March.
  • New Directions wall - No change.
  • PCD Docent training - PCD will provide docents. Members are asked to consider participating and asking others to participate.
  • Showcase block diagram - Printed as handouts for recruiting at the Connectathon.
  • MAC Addresses - Question raised, will be sent to Steve.
  • Virtual Connectathon - No comments received from the group.


Items with other dates:

Those closed were:


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

  • As above.
3 Issues and Questions
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • GE raised the issue about dose based IOP messages. GE only supports rate based messages. Cardinal can support both. Hospira will be able to test the transaction for the Connectathon only. B Braun will be able to support this if the message content is acceptable, for the Connectathon only. Requirements for these messages from the BCMA vendors will need to be reviewed after the Connectathon.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 Connectathon Planning
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • Status report on tests for Connectathon
- Tests have been written and reviewed. Some remain to be uploaded to Kudu.
- A question was raised about Initiate's readiness to provide PAM distribution when needed. Demographic information provided to Steve Moore is available to Bill Klaver, but he has not replied to the inquiry. Demographics contingency plan – have the demographics available as preload.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 Showcase Planning
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • Status report - no change

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

6 New Business
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • Monroe raised the question of standardizing parameters outside the scope of the RTM projects, as well as extensions to RTM. He will meet with John Garguilo and Paul Schluter next week.


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):



Return to main WG page which has links to individual meeting pages

Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9