PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2008-11-12 Webex
PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG
- Open Date: Monitor registrations for various actors.
- Nov. 5: Determine how RTM will be tested in Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, and Connectathon.
- Nov. 12: Manny to contact Jim Higgins (Cerner) to coordinate Hill-Rom support. They provided a bed and a gurney in the past.
- Nov. 19: Sarah Higgins to identify contacts at Zebra and Manny to talk with them about bar code printers.
- Review of Action Items defined at the Workshop
- Structure Census Review
- How will we display RTM and the new profiles under development?
- Introduction to physical requirements, deadlines
- Wireless requirements for Connectathon and Showcase
- Scenario update at ftp://ftp.ihe.net//Patient_Care_Devices/Showcases/HIMSS2009April/
- Steve Moore's webinar this afternoon
- Status report on Test Case development
Issues and questions about:
- The Trial Implementation version of any profiles
- The MWB
- Kudu, Installation Test (PAM, PDQ)
IHE PCD Showcase Scenario Draft 2009
Rita Brahmbhatt, Brett Cohen, Robert Cuyugan, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Colin FX Garstka, Sarah Hopkins, Monroe Pattillo, Jeff Rinda, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Review, correction of Meeting Notes should be made on the Wiki page and significant issues added to the agenda of the next meeting
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- No changes
2 Steve Moore's Webinar
- Webex for configuration process in Kudu (Al, Bikram and Khalid were attended the meeting)
- 1 Edit Configuration
- 2 Steve will assign IP address; select a name that users will have to refer to you.
- 3 Need to confirm before Dec 10
- 4 Need to use these entries in setting up your systems
- 5 Tool has some bugs
- 6 Icons: Pencil is Edit, Red circle is Delete, Third icon is Duplicate (there may be more than one inbound port) - useful to save time
- 7 Be sure to click "Validate HL7 configuration as displayed here" when you are finished. That indicates your belief that all is accurate.
- Be careful to coordinate Hostnames within your company
- Ports are not collected for clients.
3 Action Items Review
- Monitor Registrations: Steve Moore's update was distributed and two minor issues were found (Cerner CT to be added, Epic AA to be dropped)
- RTM testing discussion deferred
- Manny to send contact information to Jim
- Sarah to provide contact information to Manny
- Several Action Items from the Workshop were discussed.
- Al to research PAM
- Colin will research PIB/ADT issues
- Bikram to provide a description of the bi-directional communication they are considering
- Manny will email Lisa with Workshop feedback
- Manny will create Wiki page for Virtual Connectathon
4 Showcase Planning
- Physical Structure "Census" - rough drawing distributed Tuesday night with request that all devices/systems and displays be identified.
- Manny will provide a revised drawing with devices/displays consistent with the Scenario sequence
- Participating companies to review the sequence spreadsheet, suggest changes, provide outline/brief description of important concepts to convey to visitors
- Manny will provide summary data to HIMSS by the Freeman Exhibit Management Company's deadline
- Physical Structure Requirements - last year's Excel summary was distributed Tuesday with request that participants provide essential information to meet Connectathon and Showcase deadlines
- Manny will then provide data to Steve and Lisa
- Wireless requirements were discussed, the spreadsheet modified and it will be distributed
- Scenario - participants were asked to review the draft, use that to base their additional information (above) and to offer suggestions for updating and issuing the next version.
5 Connectathon Planning
- No change in status of tests
6 Issues and Questions
- No issues were raised
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9