PCD Cochairs 2021-04-06 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

0.5 Welcome new TC Cochair, Lisa Diggett
1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summary PCD_Cochairs 2021-03-16 Webex
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
4. Standards Coordination.
5. IHE International
6. Review Agenda:
- PCD TC 2021-04-07 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items - None currently open
10. Additional Business
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Domain F2F April 26-30, 2021
- PC Apr 14, 2021
- TC Apr 7, 2021

Attachments / Materials

See PCD Cochair Action Items page. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

placeholder

Cochairs: Tom Kowalczyk, Kurt Elliason, Rob Wilder
Technical Project Manager: Michael Kirwan
Chair: Tom Kowalczyk
Guests: Paul Schluter

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

- No new Action Items
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair:
Status/Discussion: Meeting notes reviewed

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:

placeholder

 3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
- Tom working on an update of the Profiles. John Rhoads may also be updating. John will be retiring at the end of April although he will continue in this area.
- Reviewed comments page.


 4. Standards Coordination.
- Paul noted that the work is in for provisional code checkout. They are now revising for -10101B. Paul suggested that for Pump, it would be nice to know what's in or out for containment properties (for message validation, minimal message). Tom noted we can discuss at the next pump meeting.
 5. IHE International


 6. Review Agenda:  
- PCD TC 2021-04-06 Webex
 7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
 8. Recruiting and Membership
- Nothing new to report but did briefly discuss Stryker and Siemens.
 9. Action Items - None currently open
 10.  Additional Business
- Kurt noted that there's currently no agenda for the F2F. Michael noted that he and Paul did discuss and that he will be scrubbing it shortly. We discussed the schedule for the week and decided on the PCD TC on Wednesday, the PCD PC on Thursday and the DEV Joint & Wrap-up on Friday. All meetings are planned from 9 - 1pm Eastern. Michael to incorporate this into his note to the DEV for the vF2F.
- Michael noted that we are planning a farewell to Paul sometime during this vF2F and that we need to arrive at a time. Tom noted Thursday makes sense. As Paul has really been more involved in PCD, should we open this up more to include DEV? Decided that this would be for the end of the meeting Thursday, so noon Eastern time.
- Rob noted that the Rosters are not upto date, well out of date. Michael to send note to Sarah. Who here is still a member? Will attempt to get this cleaned up.
 11.  Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Domain F2F April 26-30, 2021
- PC Apr 14, 2021
- TC Apr 7, 2021
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

The next meeting will be April 13, 2021, PCD Cochairs 2021-04-13 Webex

Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates

- DEV Domain F2F, April 26-30 DEV_Domain_F2F_Apr_2021_Webex
- PC Apr 14, 2021, PCD PC 2021-04-14 Webex
- TC Apr 7, 2021 PCD TC 2021-04-07 Webex


PCD Home