PCD Cochairs 2019-02-19 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summary PCD_Cochairs 2019-02-05 Webex
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
4. Standards Coordination.
5. IHE International
6. Review Agenda:
- PCD PC 2019-02-20 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items
10. Additional Business
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- PC Feb 20, 2019
- PC & TC, Feb 27, 2019
- TC Mar 6, 2019

Attachments / Materials

See PCD Cochair Action Items page. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

Cochairs: Rob Wilder, Kurt Elliason, John Rhoads
Technical Project Manager: Paul Sherman
Chair: Kurt Elliason
Guest: Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

- No new Action Items
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair:
Status/Discussion: Meeting notes reviewed

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
4. Standards Coordination.
- 10101r should send out recirc draft tomorrow, may be the last one. Should be ready to upload to NIST, including PCH terms. Will send a copy to Rob and Monroe for review. Will add many terms for 10101b.
- Kurt talked to Brian about pump terminology. Paul – would be good to have this done before the F2F, so Micael can get it in before then.
5. IHE International
6. Review Agenda:
- PCD PC 2019-02-20 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
- Stryker and Midmark interested.
9. Action Items
- 106 Paul and Monroe met with vendors at HIMSS. Move to next month.
10. Additional Business
- F2F – Paul will create wiki page to add topics.
Location – Rob still working with Mayo, hope to nail down next week. Manny still working on Tucson. Hope to have one for spring, other for fall F2F.
- Paul Sherman unable to host next week. Kurt has the host code, will record the call.
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- PC Feb 20, 2019
- PC & TC, Feb 27, 2019
- TC Mar 6, 2019
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

The next meeting will be Feb 26, 2019, PCD Cochairs 2019-02-26 Webex

Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates

- PC Feb 20, 2019, PCD PC 2019-02-20 Webex
- PC&TC Feb 27, 2019, PCD PC&TC 2019-02-27 Webex
- TC Mar 6, 2019 PCD TC 2019-03-06 Webex


PCD Home