PCD Cochairs 2016-03-29 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summary PCD_Cochairs 2016-03-22 Webex
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
4. Standards Coordination.
5. IHE International
6. Review Agenda: PCD TC 2016-03-30 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items
10. Additional Business
- Supporting photos in HL7 v2.
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- PC April 6
- PC & TC April 13, 2016
- TC March 30, 2016
- PC & TC F2F April 18-22, 2016

Attachments / Materials

See PCD Cochair Action Items page. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

Cochairs: Monroe Pattillo, Kurt Elliason, John Rhoads, Tom Kowalczyk
Technical Project Manager: Paul Sherman
Chair: John Rhoads
Guest: Paul Schluter

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

- No new Action Items
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair:
Status/Discussion: Meeting notes reviewed
Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
Announcements:
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- Note, comment received doesn't appear in the Google Docs
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
4. Standards Coordination.
- Paul Schluter - On Continua services taskforce tcon, much discussion regarding adopting FHIR. we would need to write a FHIR TF if adopted.
- OR.Net agreed to use our nomenclature. Getting up to speed on 11073, they're working on it.
5. IHE International
6. Review Agenda: PCD TC 2016-03-30 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items
10. Additional Business
- TF is a projected addition for ONC for 2017. We need to track that process. Make a cochair action item or ping Elliot monthly.
- Supporting photos in HL7 v2. Not tied to a study. Basic thumbnails for identification confirmation. Could use OBX5. The ED data type should enable the proper data type. Challenge may be accepting it with other than a patient image. May apply to ITI, may boil down to OBX and image. Will need new table entries. If ITI is best place, Paul Schluter will discuss it with them.
- Discussed Paul Sherman's invitation to speak at YJP conference May 4.
- AAMI demonstration
Several of us attended. Monroe talked to Wil Vargas at HIMSS, convinced him to make it PCD Emergency room scenario. Tom asked which vendors are participating, is curious to see if an EMR vendor is participating. Tom will contact Manny for info and suggesting relevant vendors.
- Concern about next AAMI call, overlaps this call. Paul Sherman will ask Wil if he can move the meeting forward an hour.
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- PC April 6
- PC & TC April 13, 2016
- TC March 30, 2016
- PC & TC F2F April 18-22, 2016
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):



Next Meeting

The next meeting will be April 5, 2016 PCD Cochairs 2016-04-05 Webex

Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates

- PC April 6, 2016, PCD PC 2016-04-06 Webex
- PC&TC April 13, 2016, PCD PC&TC 2016-04-13 Webex
- PC&TC F2F April 18-22, 2016, PCD PC&TC F2F 2016 April 18-22 Webex
- TC March 30, 2016 PCD TC 2016-03-30 Webex


PCD Home