PCD Cochairs 2010-11-16 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review Previous Meeting Summaries previous Discussion Summary from 2010.11.09.
- 3. Profile and WP Updates
- - Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 4. Technical Framework Update
- 5. Standards Coordination
- 6. IHE International
- - Patent Process follow-up
- 7. Recruiting
- - EHR/EMR, ADT, WCM, other
- - Help GG
- 8. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- 9. Webex Changes
- 10. Connectathon and Showcase
- - Showcase Vendor Display Policy (Action Item 55)
- 11. Action Items from F2F:
- - Items for cochairs, TC, PC, WGs
- 12. Spring F2F: Location, Dates
- 13. Additional Business
- 14. Action Items
- 15. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: John Garguilo, John Rhoads
- Guest: Paul Schluter
- Chair: John Rhoads
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Review Meeting Summary
- No changes were requested.
3 Agenda Items
- 3. Profile and WP Updates: Paul noted that the Event Communication work underway needs to be consistent with long term development across profiles and with Rosetta.
- 10. Connectathon and Showcase: Manny reviewed a few items, including the helpful contribution of GE providing an infant incubator and ventilator or anesthesia system.
- 11. Action Items from F2F: Manny to ask Joyce about representation at ONC. Elliot offered to lead discussion of federal government's CONNECT initiative. Manny to ask Sandy Vance about 2011 plans for Connectathons and Showcases beyond the US.
The next meeting will be November 23, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-11-23 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">