PCD Cochairs 2010-11-09 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting

Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summaries previous Discussion Summary from 2010.10.12 and previous Discussion Summary from 2010.10.26. Last week's meeting was cancelled.
3. Profile and WP Updates
- Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
4. Technical Framework Update
Steve Moore's issue:
"In DEC, your DOC and DOR actors do not implement the Maintain Time transaction. You have several tables that indicate that."
"DOC and DOR actors should be grouped with Time Client actor in the Consistent Time profile"
See IHE_Profile_Design_Principles_and_Conventions
5. Standards Coordination
6. IHE International
- Patent Process follow-up
7. Recruiting
- EHR/EMR, ADT, WCM, other
- Help GG
8. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
9. Webex Changes
10. Connectathon and Showcase
- Showcase Vendor Display Policy (Action Item 55)
11. Action Items from F2F: how to address
- Items for cochairs, TC, PC, WGs
12. Additional Business
13. Action Items
14. Next Meeting

Attachments / Materials

The previous meeting was on November 2, 2010, PCD Cochairs 2010-11-02 Webex

See PCD Cochair Action Items page.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

Cochairs: Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads
Guest: Paul Schluter
Chair: Steve Merritt
Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

  • Accepted

Action(s):

2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
  • No changes were requested.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
  • 3. Profile and WP update: no update
  • 4. TF Update:
- Paul raised question from Continua regarding acknowledgements. John Garguilo noted that this has implications for ACM and for PCD-02.
- Paul asked if Continua has contacted NIST to use their tools. John indicated they haven’t.
- Steve Moore’s issue: Ken is waiting for IDCO’s response. John Rhoads summarized the issue and said that he responded to today’s Steve’s email. Ken will look at how ITI and PCC approach this issue. The other issue is RTM – can this be called something other than a profile? Steve asked if adding an actor and requiring that it be grouped would help. Ken noted that he resolved this for WCM by agreeing that one is a “content profile”, and will ask Steve if that will work.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 Action Items
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • Deferred
All other items deferred.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 Announcements
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • John Garguilo's paper will be published in AAMI BI&T, likely in January.
All other items deferred.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 Spring F2F
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • Ballot results for date were reviewed and the week of May 1 was selected.
  • Location ballot results favor Boca Raton.


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

The next meeting will be November 16, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-11-16 Webex

<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">


PCD Home