PCD Cochairs 2010-11-09 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review Previous Meeting Summaries previous Discussion Summary from 2010.10.12 and previous Discussion Summary from 2010.10.26. Last week's meeting was cancelled.
- 3. Profile and WP Updates
- - Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 4. Technical Framework Update
- Steve Moore's issue:
- "In DEC, your DOC and DOR actors do not implement the Maintain Time transaction. You have several tables that indicate that."
- "DOC and DOR actors should be grouped with Time Client actor in the Consistent Time profile"
- 5. Standards Coordination
- 6. IHE International
- - Patent Process follow-up
- 7. Recruiting
- - EHR/EMR, ADT, WCM, other
- - Help GG
- 8. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- 9. Webex Changes
- 10. Connectathon and Showcase
- - Showcase Vendor Display Policy (Action Item 55)
- 11. Action Items from F2F: how to address
- - Items for cochairs, TC, PC, WGs
- 12. Additional Business
- 13. Action Items
- 14. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
The previous meeting was on November 2, 2010, PCD Cochairs 2010-11-02 Webex
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads
- Guest: Paul Schluter
- Chair: Steve Merritt
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- No changes were requested.
3 Agenda Items
- 3. Profile and WP update: no update
- 4. TF Update:
- - Paul raised question from Continua regarding acknowledgements. John Garguilo noted that this has implications for ACM and for PCD-02.
- - Paul asked if Continua has contacted NIST to use their tools. John indicated they haven’t.
- - Steve Moore’s issue: Ken is waiting for IDCO’s response. John Rhoads summarized the issue and said that he responded to today’s Steve’s email. Ken will look at how ITI and PCC approach this issue. The other issue is RTM – can this be called something other than a profile? Steve asked if adding an actor and requiring that it be grouped would help. Ken noted that he resolved this for WCM by agreeing that one is a “content profile”, and will ask Steve if that will work.
4 Action Items
- All other items deferred.
- John Garguilo's paper will be published in AAMI BI&T, likely in January.
- All other items deferred.
4 Spring F2F
- Ballot results for date were reviewed and the week of May 1 was selected.
- Location ballot results favor Boca Raton.
The next meeting will be November 16, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-11-16 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">