PCC TC Face to Face July 17-21-2017

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Monday July 17, 2017

  • Attendees
    • In Person: Ann Diamond, Brian Reinhold, Thierry Dart, Thom Kuhn, Denise Downing, Emma Jones, Celina Roth, Jeremiah Myers, Sheryl Reyes, John Moerke
    • Via Webex: Anna Orlova, Brett Andriesen, Vassil Peytchev, Tone Southerland
  • Introductions completed.
  • Announcements:
    • PCC Tech co-chair position open. Nomination ends July 19th.
    • PCC Planning call for proposal closes Sept 22.
    • All meeting dates for the next profile year (2018) has been set.
    • Connecthaton in Cleveland Jan 15-19.
    • Profile editors made aware of compiled comments Google doc
    • Profile editors reminded to use updated version of profiles in the ftp document published folder
  • CP's - discussed the number of outstanding CPs and new CP process.

RIPT

  • Comments reviewed

QEDm

  • Comments reviewed

PCMD

  • Comments reviewed

DCTM

  • Comments reviewed

RPM

  • No comments received
  • Overview of profile discussed - url to data source added

360X

  • Reference of C-CDA in the base profile. Comment to make C-CDA a US extension and remove from the base profile.
    • Suggestion is to add any CDA to the base profile and add C-CDA as an option as well as other CDA based IG. In the national extension will make C-CDA documents required for 360X in the US. Will include IHE PCC document types as a second option.
    • Discussion related to the minimal required for referral initiator - to be able to support document import of any CDA based document.

Denise Downing Meeting Notes


Tuesday July 18, 2017

  • Attendees
    • In Person: Ann Diamond, Brian Reinhold, Thierry Dart, Thom Kuhn, Denise Downing, Emma Jones, Celina Roth, Jeremiah Myers, Sheryl Reyes, Vassil Peytchev, Andrea Fourquet, Amit Popat
    • Via Webex: Tone Southerland, Ioana Singurue

SNOMED CODES

  • Amit will consult Mary and the documentation work group about the document process
  • Need to include this in Profile development process and CP update process
  • Need to post the spreadsheet so profile authors can access and add their SNOMED codes to it once profiles are approved to go to Trial Implementation - currently liveshere. May need to have a few gate keepers of the document (e.g., PCC Co-chairs).
  • Denise will update the new spreadsheet with existing PCC SNOMED codes. Spreadsheet due September 21st.
  • SNOMED codes used in RIPT and 360X and also need to review FHIR based profiles for SNOMED codes.

Webinar presented by Amit

  • PCC profile activities have to be promoted - this is done thru the webinar series. IHE PCC webinar is scheduled for September 6 (Wed), 2017 at 10:00 CST.
  • Webinar is review of past work as well as focusing on everything that was done this cycle.
  • In addition to the Webinar, propose doing a U-Tube video (no longer than 2 minutes).
  • Ask - profile editors: think about who you want to reach out to. Based on who you want to attract, prepare your slides (3-4 slides high-level focus).
    • All new work for this year
    • 5mins introduction
    • 10 mins
    • 5 mins per work item
    • 15 mins for questions
    • Amit will send out the template for profile editors to use. Editors will use the template to develop their slides.
    • Plan on scheduling a dry run. Will have one person doing the presentation. Authors will be on the phone during the webinar (September 6th) to answer questions. 3-5 mins to lay out the problem, how it's being solved.
    • Slides due to Amit by August 23rd.
    • Next 3 weeks to prep. Tone will do the introductory piece and Tone and Amit will do the presentation part.

Profile page update-

  • Profile Authors are required to add profile information to the profile page on the wiki. The wiki page needs to be updated prior to profiles being published on the wiki site, preferably on August 7th when the profiles are due to Mary for editing, but prior to the profiles being published to the wiki site for Trial Implementation.

Publication Schedule

  • Authors to have profiles to Mary by week of 08/07

RIPT

  • Comments reviewed
  • Need to submit LOINC requests
  • Will use place holder codes for now
  • Will forward list of needed oids

QEDm

  • Comments reviewed

DCTM

  • Comments reviewed
  • Discussed structureDefinition and ID element

PMDT

  • Comments reviewed

RPM

  • Further discussion about the profile


Wednesday July 19, 2017

  • Attendees
    • In Person: Ann Diamond, Brian Reinhold, Thierry Dart, Thom Kuhn, Denise Downing, Emma Jones, Celina Roth, Jeremiah Myers, Sheryl Reyes, Vassil Peytchev, Andrea Fourquet, Amit
    • Via Webex: Tone Southerland, Diana Warner, Anna Orlova, Fabio Buti

Patient Registration

  • Comment period ends July 24. Meeting with the AHIMA taskforce on July 24. Will review their comments with them at that time.
  • Will need to set up time to review with PCC Tech community after that.
  • Told to reach out to IHE USA (Celina Roth) for next steps to make this an extension on the PAM profile
  • Next Steps - Diana will send availability to Jeremiah. Jeremiah send out doodle poll to PCC tech for one call. From there will decide if further calls are needed.


QEDm

  • Comments reviewed
  • Planned PLS and QEDm joint tomorrow at 11:00 CST to discuss provenance

360X

  • Comments reviewed

PMDT

  • Comments reviewed

RPM

  • Steve's Comments discussed

RIPT

  • Comments reviewed

DCTM

  • Comments reviewed

This week Voting Plans

  • RIPT, DCTM - will be ready to vote this week
  • PCMD - need further clarification with Iaona
  • 360X - need a voting call in 2 weeks (Aug 4) will send out for review next week,
  • Patient Registration - meeting with AHIMA on July 24. Will send availability to Jeremiah for Doodle poll for voting call.
  • RPM - Still working with DOF and Continuum on FHIR resource issues. Will notify PCC when issues are resolved. Adding a new element in the device component instead of using extensions,
  • QEDm - postponing voting for time to review and to resolve the following issues - Plan meeting on July 31 at 1pm EST. Will send the document prior (next week)
    • Security Section
    • Provenance : Document, Entity, Target Cardinality supported and impact on the QEDm Provenance Resource content specification.


Denise Downing (Include Wed) Meeting Notes

ITI/PCC/QRPH Joint Meeting Meeting Minutes

  • Action items:
    • Small group to work on Profile advertisement
      • Need to include TI Publication gating in the process (Mary will not publish for TI until the profile pages are updated
    • Email to John Moerke with list of PCC format codes and CP to add C-CDA to it (email sent)

Thursday July 20, 2017

QEDm

  • Comments reviewed
  • PLS and QEDm joint discussed provenance

RPM

  • Not ready for publication. Pending decisions for HL7 FHIR Devices WG
  • Brian will schedule decision call when ready

PMDT

  • Comments reviewed
  • Will prepare for voting call on July 31st

360X

  • Comments reviewed
  • Will prepare for voting call on July 31st

Voted for the following profile to proceed to Trial implementation

  • RIPT
  • DCTM


Monday July 30, 2017 Follow-up Voting Call

  • Attendees - Emma Jones, Charles Parisot, Amit Popat, Brian, Chris Melo, Fabio Buti, John Moehrke, Thom Kuhn, Vassil Peytchev, Jeremiah Myers

360X

  • Update provided by Vassil
  • Further changes to the document need to be done. List of changes can be found here (yellow highlights)
  • Plan is to have a 360X call on August 4th, 2017 to review the updated document with the added changes. Vassil will send call info out to PCC Tech email - look for email from Brett Andriesen
  • Motion: Move 360X profile to trial implementation pending the needed changes as reviewed by Vassil and another review of the updated document with the added changes on the 360X call on August 4th
    • Amit - moved; Thom second; No further discussions - 1 - Abstain, 0 - Against. 7 - for.
    • Motion passed


QEDm

  • Update provided by Charles
  • email sent last Thursday which had the marked up version of the document. List of public comments can be found here
  • Per John Moehrke - structure definition can be found on Simplifier for now. will be moved to IHE appendix W. Emma will send Charles the verbiage to add to the profile pointing to Appendix W.
  • Motion: Move QEDm profile to trial implementation pending updates with reference to appendix W from Emma
    • Charles- moved; Amit second; No further discussions - 0 - Abstain, 0 - Against. 8 - for.
    • Motion Passed