ITI Change Proposals 2009

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Introduction

The ITI CP process follows the general IHE CP process described on the Change Proposal process page. The following sections give more detail on the general process for ITI participants involved in the CP process.

The ITI specific CP Process

The following text explains what the process used by the ITI commitee in processing submitted CPs. It is consistent with the general IHE CP process and is informative only.

  1. Submission into the Incoming directory. This is typically done via an email to the ITI Technical Committee co-chair in charge of CPs (currently Karen Witting) or by directly updating the directory if you have access to the ftp write password.
  2. First consideration by the committee. If CP is accepted it is given a CP #, assigned an editor, renamed to CP-ITI-xxx-00.doc and placed in Assigned. If CP is rejected it is moved to Rejected and submitter is informed of explanation for rejection. Likely reasons for rejection are: duplicate, merged, withdrawn or not enough information to understand the request. Rejected CPs can be resubmitted with more information for reconsideration.
  3. Committee works with editor to draft the CP. Versions are kept in Assigned directory and numbered -00, -01, -02, etc.
  4. Committee decides CP is ready for ballot. Latest version of CP is moved to Completed diretory and old versions are moved to old_versions.
  5. Co-chair collects Completed CPs into a ballot. The Ballot directory will be used for this.
  6. Ballot is released to the general community for voting
  7. Votes and comments are collected. All yes votes means the CP passed ballot and moved to FinalText. No votes are resolved by the committee. Sometimes CP is withdrawn, sometimes NO voter changes to yes vote after explanations. CP may be updated in this process. If updates are insignificant (clarification only) the CP is considered passed. If updates are significant the CP is submitted for another ballot.
  8. CP approved in ballot are put in FinalText and scheduled to be integrated into the Technical Framework or Supplement.

Directory Structure

As CPs are processed through various statuses they move from one directory to another. The directories invoved are:

Assigned
contains CPs that have been assigned an editor and are being actively worked on by the committee, i.e. Assigned status
Ballots
contains Ballots that have been released for voting by the general community
Canceled
contains CPs that have been canceled, i.e. Canceled status
Completed
contains the last version of a CP that is in Completed status. It is waiting to be put in a ballot
FinalText
contains the last version of a CP that is in FinalText status. It is has been approved by ballot and is waiting to be integrated into the TF.
FinalText/Integrated
contains the version of the CP that was integrated into the TF.
Incoming
contains CPs which have been submitted but have not been assigned a CP number or an editor. This is the place that new incoming CPs are placed prior to the first stage of processing by the committee.
old_versions
Contains old versions of Completed and FinalText CPs
Rejected
CPs that have been submitted by rejected by the committee
Status
contains spreadsheets describing the status of CPs.

Archived Change Proposal pages

Ongoing work on CPs is placed on the current year CP page. Prior years work can be accessed at:

ITI CP Tracking

All Change Propoposal management is in ITI CP ftp site. The tracking spreadsheet can be accessed at Status directory. It is the file with the most recent date in that directory.

Integrated CPs

These CPs have been integrated into the Version 6.0 of the Technical Framework and the 2009 version of Supplements.

CP Title Profiles Affected Date
259 parentDocumentRelationship (parentDocumentId) is unclear XDS August 2009
296 Improve Submission Set Description XDS August 2009
316 Clarify Method to Uniquely Identify AuthorInstitutions in Registry Stored Query Response XDS August 2009
318 Query Example Typo XDS.a August 2009
359 XDS document relations in a single submission set XDS August 2009
363 Web Services Parameter Nomenclature Appendix V August 2009
365 Required/optional attributes in PWP PWP August 2009
379 Profile dependencies (grouping) inconsistencies Many August 2009
380 BPPC Patient Patient Privacy Enforcement option is missing for the Integ. Doc Source / Rep actor BPPC, XDS.a, XDS.b August 2009
381 homeCommunityId needs definitition in metadata tables XCA, XDS.b August 2009
382 Clarify HL7 v2 Z-Segment Usage Statement Appendix August 2009
383 XCA return home in error messages XCA August 2009
384 Adding homeCommunityId information into NAV message XCA, NAV August 2009
387 Remove central from definition of PDQ PDQ, PDQV3 August 2009
388 Unclear what error should result when Retrieve Document Set specifies an unknown uniqueID XDS.b August 2009
390 Document Registry is mentioned in PDO, but no rqmts in Vol 1 material PDO August 2009
392 SNTP reference CT August 2009
394 XCA and XDS.b ATNA Logging Enhancements XDS.b, XCA August 2009
396 XDS-SD Duplicate Option XDS-SD August 2009
397 Clarification on NAV sendAcknowledgementTo NAV August 2009
399 DSG title page DSG August 2009
404 ATNA ParticipantObjectDetail use not well-defined ATNA August 2009
409 Handling of Coded Stored Query Parameters XDS August 2009
410 Address XCA Responding Gateway which does not support all XDS Registry concepts XCA August 2009
411 XCA Responding Gateway Asychnronous Requirement XCA August 2009
416 Query response for unknown patient id shall be empty list XDS August 2009
421 Volume 2 is too big for effective editing None August 2009
423 generalize some XDS actors XDS August 2009
425 typeCode missing on FindDocuments SQ XDS, XCA August 2009
426 XDS.a deprecation XDS August 2009

Final Text CPs

These CPs are ready for integration into the Technical Framework and Supplements.

CP Title Profiles Affected
188 XDSFolder.codelist inconsistent XDS
308 PDQv3 specify what fuzzy search means PDQV3
310 Assign profile #s to PIXV3 and PDQV3 PIXV3 / PDQV3
364 Make query continuations optional PDQV3
377 XDR Doc Recipient not documented in ITI-41 XDR
398 BPPC clarification of terms BPPC
403 ATNA Encoding of Query Content PIX, PDQ, XDS
405 BPPC clarification of consent template BPPC
406 BPPC codes BPPC
413 XDS Metadata SHA1 encoding XDS
415 XDS Stored Queries of non-patient returning different patients XDS
417 ATNA SYSLOG-Protocol ATNA
418 XDS Remove Query Column From XDS(.b) Metadata tables XDS
419 Clarify repositoryUniqueId and URI may be rejected by Repository XDS
420 XCA Remove WS-Adressing action for Asynchronous Web Services Exchange Async, XCA, XCPD
424 More lost XDS Off-line mode text XDS
427 ATNA: ITI 14: Source UserID of ATNA message is not specialized, but required XDS.b
429 ATNA: ITI-18 Consumer: HomeCommunityID cannot be set in the defined way XDS.b
431 Clean up references to ATNA Encryption option ATNA
432 Clean up NAV dependencies table NAV
434 Volume 2 Appendix Cleanup XDS
439 Missing formatCodeDisplayName in document metadata table XDS
441 ATNA ParticipantObjectDetail use not well-defined BPPC, XDS-SD
444 Update XCA to reflect udpates to referenced text/profiles XCA
445 Description of SOAP faults in RFD is based on wrong SOAP version RFD
446 Missing transaction for ATNA Secure Node ATNA
447 Patient ID param formatting MPQ
448 Clarify Options for BPPC BPPC
449 Delete out-of-date note in ITI-41 XDS.b

Completed CPs

Ballot 1 CPs

Note: All CPs passed ballot and are reflected in the Integrated CPs table. The below is for archive purposes only.

CP Title Profiles Affected
296 Improve Submission Set Description XDS
318 Query Example Typo XDS.a
359 XDS document relations in a single submission set XDS
379 Profile dependencies (grouping) inconsistencies Many
380 BPPC Patient Patient Privacy Enforcement option is missing for the Integ. Doc Source / Rep actor BPPC, XDS.a, XDS.b
381 homeCommunityId needs definitition in metadata tables XCA, XDS.b
382 Clarify HL7 v2 Z-Segment Usage Statement Appendix
384 Adding homeCommunityId information into NAV message XCA, NAV
387 Remove central from definition of PDQ PDQ, PDQV3
388 Unclear what error should result when Retrieve Document Set specifies an unknown uniqueID XDS.b
390 Document Registry is mentioned in PDO, but no rqmts in Vol 1 material PDO
392 SNTP reference CT
394 XCA and XDS.b ATNA Logging Enhancements XDS.b, XCA
396 XDS-SD Duplicate Option XDS-SD

Ballot 2 CPs

Note: All CPs passed ballot and are reflected in the Integrated CPs table. The below is for archive purposes only.

CP Title Profiles Affected
188 XDSFolder.codelist inconsistent XDS
259 parentDocumentRelationship (parentDocumentId) is unclear XDS
316 Clarify Method to Uniquely Identify AuthorInstitutions in Registry Stored Query Response XDS
361 New Stored Query XDS
363 Web Services Parameter Nomenclature Appendix V
365 Required/optional attributes in PWP PWP
383 XCA return home in error messages XCA
395 Adding FolderId information into NAV message NAV
397 Clarification on NAV sendAcknowledgementTo NAV
399 DSG title page DSG
404 ATNA ParticipantObjectDetail use not well-defined ATNA
409 Handling of Coded Stored Query Parameters XDS
410 Address XCA Responding Gateway which does not support all XDS Registry concepts XCA
411 XCA Responding Gateway Asychnronous Requirement XCA
415 XDS Stored Queries of non-patient returning different patients XDS
416 Query response for unknown patient id shall be empty list XDS
421 Volume 2 is too big for effective editing None
423 generalize some XDS actors XDS
425 typeCode missing on FindDocuments SQ XDS, XCA
426 XDS.a deprecation XDS

Ballot 3 CPs

Ballot Open Date: August 20, 2009
Ballot Close Date: September 17, 2009
Ballot Results Posted: YES, please see Final Text Table, the below is for archive purposes only

CP Title Profiles Affected
188 XDSFolder.codelist inconsistent XDS
308 PDQv3 specify what fuzzy search means PDQV3
310 Assign profile #s to PIXV3 and PDQV3 PIXV3 / PDQV3
364 Make query continuations optional PDQV3
398 BPPC clarification of terms BPPC
405 BPPC clarification of consent template BPPC
413 XDS Metadata SHA1 encoding XDS
415 XDS Stored Queries of non-patient returning different patients XDS
417 ATNA SYSLOG-Protocol ATNA
418 XDS Remove Query Column From XDS(.b) Metadata tables XDS
419 Clarify repositoryUniqueId and URI may be rejected by Repository XDS
424 More lost XDS Off-line mode text XDS
431 Clean up references to ATNA Encryption option ATNA
432 Clean up NAV dependencies table NAV
439 Missing formatCodeDisplayName in document metadata table XDS
441 ATNA ParticipantObjectDetail use not well-defined BPPC, XDS-SD
446 Missing transaction for ATNA Secure Node ATNA

Ballot 4 CPs

Ballot Open Date: September 17, 2009
Ballot Close Date: October 15, 2009
Ballot Results Posted: YES, please see Final Text Table, the below is for archive purposes only

CP Title Profiles Affected
377 XDR Doc Recipient not documented in ITI-41 XDR
403 ATNA Encoding of Query Content PIX, PDQ, XDS
406 BPPC codes BPPC
420 XCA Remove WS-Adressing action for Asynchronous Web Services Exchange Async, XCA, XCPD
427 ATNA: ITI 14: Source UserID of ATNA message is not specialized, but required XDS.b
429 ATNA: ITI-18 Consumer: HomeCommunityID cannot be set in the defined way XDS.b
434 Volume 2 Appendix Cleanup XDS
444 Update XCA to reflect udpates to referenced text/profiles XCA
445 Description of SOAP faults in RFD is based on wrong SOAP version RFD
447 Patient ID param formatting MPQ
448 Clarify Options for BPPC BPPC
449 Delete out-of-date note in ITI-41 XDS.b

Assigned CPs

CPs to be addressed in whitepaper or supplement

CP assignment

For a list of CPs as they are currently assigned see the latest CP-ITI-Tracking-2009-nn-nn.xls file in the Status directory.

Agenda and Minutes from CP discussions

December 11, 2009

Agenda

  • Incoming
    • CP-ITI-AMcC-V3GetIdentQueryPatientName.doc
    • CP-ITI-AML_change_required_moodCode.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-entryUUID.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-multi_doc_retrieve.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-mult_classifications.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-retrieve_example.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-sourcePatId.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-xca_error_codes.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-XDS_typeCode_uuid.doc
    • CP-ITI-Consistent-time-accuracy-clarification.doc
    • CP-ITI-ESL_clarify_ReplyTo_as_UserID.doc
    • CP-ITI-ESL_clarify_WS-Addressing_requirement.doc
    • CP-ITI-ESL_make_EventTypeCode_displayName_consistent.doc
    • CP-ITI-JN_Clarify_EventCodeList_Description.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-UpdateVol1FederatedXDS.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-WS-Addressing-URL.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-XCPD-Use-of-SOAP-Faluts-00.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-XCPD-wording-confusing.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-XDM-reference-open-issues.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-XDR-Document-Replacement-00.doc
    • CP-ITI-LF-do_XDR_options_need_updating.doc
    • CP-ITI-LF-errors_in_ITI-19_webesrvices_descr.doc
    • CP-ITI-LF-no-audit-msg-def-in-PIX-PDQv3.doc
    • CP-ITI-LF-scrambled_sentence_in_ITI-19.doc
    • CP-ITI-LF-wrong_ATNA_encryption_ref.doc
    • CP-ITI-LT-UpdateCP417_1.doc
    • CP-ITI-LT-UpdateCP417_2.doc
    • CP-ITI-PAM-ZBE-7-datatype_upgrade.doc
    • CP-ITI-Relax-TLS-version-rjh.doc
    • CP-ITI-TB_remove_reference_to_null_cypher_in_atna.doc
    • CP_ITI_LF_wrong_actor_in_ITI-53.doc
  • 435 Remove XDS.a from all TF and TI - Karen
    • TF Volumes ready for committee review
  • 440 High Accuracy SNTP - Rob
  • 450 Queries of unknown or invalid patient identifiers should be allowed to return an error - Karen

Minutes

  • CP_ITI_LF_wrong_actor_in_ITI-53.doc
    • Ready for ballot CP 453
  • CP-ITI-AMcC-V3GetIdentQueryPatientName.doc
    • Assign to Vassil 454
  • CP-ITI-AML_change_required_moodCode.doc
    • Assign to Vassil 455
  • cp-iti-bill-entryUUID.doc
    • Assign to Bill 456
  • cp-iti-bill-mult_classifications.doc
    • Assign to Bill 457
  • cp-iti-bill-multi_doc_retrieve.doc
    • Assign Bill 458
  • cp-iti-bill-retrieve_example.doc
    • Assign Bill 459
  • cp-iti-bill-sourcePatId.doc
    • Assign to Bill 460
  • cp-iti-bill-xca_error_codes.doc
    • Assign to Karen 461
  • cp-iti-bill-XDS_typeCode_uuid.doc
    • Assign to Bill 462
  • CP-ITI-PAM-ZBE-7-datatype_upgrade.doc
    • Although this is a non-compatible change there are no "practical" compatibility concerns. This is an improvement on the specification since CWE doesn't fit as well and XON is an improvement in the meaning of the field. The rationale has been updated to explain that all testing of this option is within a small community which supports the change. Ready for ballot 463
  • CP-ITI-Consistent-time-accuracy-clarification.doc (from Rob)
    • Assign Rob 464
  • CP-ITI-ESL_clarify_ReplyTo_as_UserID.doc
    • Assign to Mark. Needs to say "the textual content". 465
  • CP-ITI-ESL_clarify_WS-Addressing_requirement.doc
    • Reject... implied through "shall use Appendix V" requirement. Review of CP showed there was one part that needed action on, that part merged into 465
  • CP-ITI-JN_Clarify_EventCodeList_Description.doc
    • Merge into 457 cp-iti-bill-mult_classifications.doc from bill
  • CP-ITI-ESL_make_EventTypeCode_displayName_consistent.doc
    • Ready for ballot 466
  • CP-ITI-KW-UpdateVol1FederatedXDS.doc
    • Ready for ballot 467
  • CP-ITI-KW-WS-Addressing-URL.doc
    • Assign to Karen, needs WSDL updates 468
  • CP-ITI-KW-XCPD-Use-of-SOAP-Faluts-00.doc
    • Add to first sentence of rationale "should be communicated to the Initiating Gateway". Assign to Karen 469
  • CP-ITI-KW-XCPD-wording-confusing.doc
    • Ready for ballot 470
  • CP-ITI-KW-XDM-reference-open-issues.doc
    • Ready for ballot 471
  • CP-ITI-KW-XDR-Document-Replacement-00.doc
    • Assign to Karen 472
  • CP-ITI-LF-do_XDR_options_need_updating.doc
    • a) delete the multiple document option
    • b) move the folder messages to expected actions on the transaction for source & recipient
    • Merge into Karen's CP-ITI-KW-XDR-Document-Replacement-00.doc 472
  • CP-ITI-LF-errors_in_ITI-19_webesrvices_descr.doc
  • CP-ITI-LF-no-audit-msg-def-in-PIX-PDQv3.doc
    • Assign to Rob 474
  • CP-ITI-LF-scrambled_sentence_in_ITI-19.doc
    • Assign to Rob 475
  • CP-ITI-LF-wrong_ATNA_encryption_ref.doc
    • Ready for ballot 476
  • CP-ITI-LT-UpdateCP417_1.doc
    • Assign to Rob 477
  • CP-ITI-LT-UpdateCP417_2.doc
    • Combine with CP-ITI-LT-UpdateCP417_1.doc CP 477
  • CP-ITI-Relax-TLS-version-rjh.doc
    • Combine with CP-ITI-LT-UpdateCP417_1.doc CP 477
    • Plan discuss Jan 8 tcon and ballot shortly there-aftter
  • CP-ITI-TB_remove_reference_to_null_cypher_in_atna.doc
    • Rob states DICOM doesn't ever ask for Null Cypher, it seems to be an ITI invention
    • Used for internal to the enterprise when certificates were desired without the overhead cost of encryption
    • Suggestion that this is before AES was adopted which introduces signficiantly less overhead which means dropping the null cypher may be feasible
    • Assign to John 478
  • 435 Remove XDS.a from all TF and TI
    • All TF documents available for review and comment
  • 440 High Accuracy SNTP - Rob
    • Rob to request this be added to the agenda for the co-chair call
  • 450 Queries of unknown or invalid patient identifiers should be allowed to return an error - Karen
    • Change to require initiating gateway to translate for doc consumer to avoid the requirement of an incompatible change to doc consumer.
    • Explain that allowing this option is not stating that it is ok.. only stating that it might be ok. deployment agencies will need to determine if it is ok and apply the appropriate policy to their deployments. Make sure this is clear in the rationale.

November 11, 2009

Agenda

  • Review CPs depending on attendance

Minutes

  • 440 Looking for confirmation of direction from PCD - Rob will send another request for a response with a due date. Review again Dec. 11
  • 376 Vassil will address after connectathon
  • 443 Vassil will address after connectathon
  • 435
    • Vol. 1 10.1.3 XDS.b Document Content Support - assign Lynn a CP to update this section
    • Vol. 1 10.4.3 Stopped changing XDS to XDS.b - agree to use the terms interchangably and update text to use whatever is currently there unless compelling reason to update
    • Vol. 1 10.6 Patient Identifier - content is correct, add preface to the section making clear that it only applies if using ITI-8
    • Vol. 1 10.7 Migration and Coexistence Scenarios - all agreed to delete
    • Vol. 1, 2a, 2b Security Considerations section - John will send me content this week

October 9, 2009

Agenda

Goal

  • Review results from Ballot #3 - CP 398 concern from Microsoft
  • Incoming CPs
  • Review of all open CPs - 23 total
  1. Defered CPs
  2. Active CPs

1) Defered CPs - 6 total

  • Defered for inclusion in a White Paper:
    • Folder: 314, 351, 352 (Bill)
    • Metadata: 385 (Bill)
    • Dynamic Data: 401 (Karen)
  • Defered til February meeting
    • 414 (John)

2) Active CPs - 17 total

  • Vassil
    • 307
    • 376
    • 443
  • Yongjian
    • 211
    • 433-01 - Ready for discussion
    • 442-01 - Ready for discussion
  • Bill
    • 437
  • Karen
    • 435-01 - Ready for discussion, additional material in other files on ftp site
  • John
    • 412
    • 438
  • Rob
    • 356-01: Update to assure integrity and authenticity of CD and USB media.
    • 368: suggest to move it into ATNA to a section much like we have for DICOM/WEb SErvices/ etc.
    • 402: Rob will send stuff to Mark and if that clarifies then we can complete the CP
    • 436
    • 440-01 - Ready for review
  • Alean
    • 391 (PDO)
    • 400 (PDO)

Minutes

  • Review results from Ballot #3 - CP 398 concern from Microsoft
    • Microsoft agreed to change their vote to abstain. Changes were made as suggested by Forcare and 398-05 is approved. Karen to email Cathleen suggesting she initiate a new CP so we can spend more time addressing the concerns she raised.
  • 433-01
    • Yongjian not present, an email discussion between Yongjian and Rob will be initiated by Karen
  • 356-03
    • Minor update, need to name the file, concern of needing to declare as a named option. Agreed to add a named option. Touch base with Radiology and Allign with paths (PD1).
  • 436-00
    • Checked with Radiology - good to go. Ready for ballot.
  • 440-01
    • Wait to hear acceptance by submitter (PCD).
  • CP-KW-Error-Query-invalid-pid-00.doc
    • Agreed that the return choice should be configurable, may return an empty list or might return an error. Receiver knows the situation on an error, and empty list does not necessarily imply the identifier was known unless a configuarion policy is applied. Two choices in response to this error condition and it should be configurable by local policy.
  • 435
    • Change all XDS to XDS.b with a footnote to explain why i.e. that we used to have XDS.a XDS metadata and XDS AFfinity Domain keep as is - XDS.b is the profile and actors associated with the profile. Generic terms not necessarily associated with the XDS.b profile itself use XDS.b rather than XDS. Lynn will review Vol. 1 in the next week. John will integrate the security considerations section sometime in the next month. Keep URI in vol. 3, needed for XDM. Vol. 2b 850-955 question in XDM - create a CP. Table headings line 73. Review all deletions of URI and check XDM case.
  • CP-ITI-JM-DRR HL7 discrepancies.doc
    • Need to review with all domains doing orders, not just DRR. DRR is consistent with other IHE domains. Cardio & radio have install base to be considered. Should be discussion item for HL7 subteam. Assign to Rob. Note: also a co-chairs issue needing cooresponding coordinated changes in other profiles.
  • CP-ITI-LF-ATNA_encryption_is_not_always_optional.doc
    • Clarified the requirements to Lynn. Will review text again and resubmit if there are recommendations for improvement. Lynn will let me know what to do with it, reject or suggest change.

September 11, 2009

Agenda

Minutes

  • 420-04
    • On p. 5 a section of text starting with X020 is out of context. Editor instructions are needed.
    • Agreed to include updated wsdl in ballot - add comment in the CP noting this
    • Ready for ballot once the above is fixed.
  • CP-ITI-445-01.doc
    • ready for ballot
  • 434-02
    • Ready to ballot - update all removal of appendix to say intentionally left blank
  • 444-01
    • Ready for ballot
  • cp-iti-bill-mpq_pid-format.doc
    • assign to Bill 447, text from Bill put into ballot
  • 377-01
    • Lynn will help draft something by Tuesday. Plan to put it in ballot.
  • 376 - Vassil to produce a version for review
    • Nothing new on this
  • 403-02
    • discussed options for 3.18, agreed on an approach. add a flag to indicate "detail to the query"
    • reviewed 03, change the sense around. Version 04 ready for ballot.
  • 427-01
    • ready for ballot
  • 428-01 -
    • make the string exactly what the meta data string is, Rob will update
  • 429-01 -
    • missed one ihe: on the edits - with this change ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-SMM-BPPC_clarify_transaction_numbers_and_options2.doc
    • assign to Lynn 448, put in ballot
  • 356-01: reviewed April 1 discussion. Update to assure integrity and authenticity of CD and USB media.
  • 368 : Look for the right home for this - suggest to move it into ATNA to a section much like we have for DICOM/WEb SErvices/ etc.
  • 378 close as incorporated in RFD under closed issues
  • 393 close as in RFD
  • 402 Rob will send stuff to Mark and if that clarifies then we can complete the CP
  • 406-06 Ready for ballot
  • 412 - plan for Oct. call
  • 435 - plan for Oct. call
  • 436 - Rob to look at again, plan for Oct. call
  • 438 - plan for Oct. call
  • 440 - plan for Oct. call
  • Check for vol. 2 reference changes - send zip to Lynn to check for vol. 2 references prior to sending out for ballot

August 14, 2009

Agenda

  • Teddy, Karen, Walco
  • Jim
  • Vassil
    • 376 - Vassil to produce a version for review
  • John
    • 398-03 - Review (affected vol 1, 2a and 2b, Vol 3 is clean already)
    • 406-03 - Review (using 9999-9 as the placeholder LOINC code for now)
    • 415-03 - Review
  • Mark
  • Karen
  • Rob
  • Lynn
  • Incoming
    • CP-ITI-SMM-BPPC_clarify_transaction_numbers_and_options2.doc
    • CP_ITI_LF_ITI-20_missing_xaction_for_SN.doc
  • Verify date and time of next meeting

Minutes

  • 420-04
    • Concerns that we will not have interoperability because the HTTP level is not specified, the WSDL will not be clear. Defered for later because the group is concerned that all interoperability problems have not yet been resolved.
  • 377-01
    • Agreed on reasonable expected actions. Need to update 3.41 as part of XDR supplement. Requires second review.
  • 398-03
    • Turning the crank on changing terms to be consistent. Ready for ballot after spell check.
  • 406-03
    • Minor editing of the text. Defer until code is ready
  • 415-03
    • Ready for ballot.
  • 403-00
    • Update to show changes using bold/cross-out text for removal and bold/underline to indicate additions. Change the ITI-9 and ITI-21 in what is audited. Remove ITI-16 and rouge section in ITI-18. Review again.
  • 418-00
    • Moved one change to new CP that Mark will submit. Ready for ballot.
  • 419-00
    • Remove respositoryUniqueId and URL change. Ready for ballot after udpates from Mark.
  • CP_ITI_LF_ITI-20_missing_xaction_for_SN.doc
    • Assign emailed version from Lynn and put in ballot
  • CP-ITI-Ref-to-PCC-Wrong-Now.doc
    • Merge into 441
  • 441-01
    • Include content in incoming from (CP-ITI-Ref-to-PCC-Wrong-Now.doc) John. Ready for ballot once incoming is integrated.
  • CP-ITI-SMM-BPPC_clarify_transaction_numbers_and_options2.doc
    • Ran out of time
  • 376
    • Skipped, no new work to review.
  • 434-01
    • Ran out of time
    • 444-01
    • Ran out of time
  • 427-01
    • Ran out of time
  • 428-01
    • Ran out of time
  • 429
    • Ran out of time

July 31, 2009

Agenda

  • 420
  • Incoming
    • CP-ITI-KWB-PDQV3-Error-Codes.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-Bring-XCA-up-to-date.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-RFD-SOAP-FAULT-Incorrect-version.doc
    • CP-ITI-SMM-BPPC_clarify_transaction_numbers_and_options.doc
    • CP-ITI-XDM_PDQ_clarify_transaction_numbers.doc

Minutes

  • 420
    • Agreed to move forward with suggestion from Walco documented in the CP. This is a change from defining two 1-way messages to using request/response. Karen will make the next update to the CP to complete the work on XCA and add XCPD updates. Teddy will finish the updates by adding XDS.b and Appendix V changes. Walco will review.
  • Incoming:
    • CP-ITI-KWB-PDQV3-Error-Codes.doc
      • Current errors were copied from PDQ. Use of code 204 (Unknown Key Identifier) was intended to be generic but section 3.47.4.2.3 expresses it as very specific to one type of error. This section will be updated to be generic and the corresponding section in XCPD will also be fixed to allow for multiple types of errors. Assign to Vassil 443.
    • CP-ITI-KW-Bring-XCA-up-to-date.doc
      • Assign to Karen 444.
    • CP-ITI-KW-RFD-SOAP-FAULT-Incorrect-version.doc
      • Assign to George 445.
    • CP-ITI-SMM-BPPC_clarify_transaction_numbers_and_options.doc
      • Issue #1: Incorporated as an editorial change in 2009 TF
      • Issue #2: When reviewing this discovered that BPPC and XDS-SD were integrated into Vol. 1 with the wrong section numbers. Adding of placeholder sections for missing (non Final Text) profiles was incorporated as an editorial change in 2009 TF. Issue #2 points out how BPPC is different than a normal profile, where this table refers to Vol. 1 because it is serving a different purpose than the table normally serves. See Issue #3.
      • Issue #3: Points out, again, that this profile specifies its requirements in a way that is confusing, because it is a confusing concept to begin with. Lynn helped to re-formulate this section to make it clearer and will discuss with Steve whether there is a better way to do it. If a better way is defined this CP will be accepted to revise to support that. Within the committee a better way was not identified, although we agree that it is confusing.
      • Conclusion: Lynn to let us know if a better way has been identified and will accept this CP if appropriate at that time.
    • CP-ITI-XDM_PDQ_clarify_transaction_numbers.doc
      • Reject - was incorporated as an editorial change in 2009 TF
  • Scheduled for Aug. 14
    • 420 - Teddy, Karen, Walco to produce a version for review
    • Incoming (CP-ITI-SMM-BPPC_clarify_transaction_numbers_and_options.doc)
    • 377 - Jim to produce a version for review
    • 376 - Vassil to produce a version for review
    • 398 - John to produce a version for review
    • 403-00 - Review
    • 406 - John to do a little research and possibly produce a version for review
    • 407 - cancel because it is XDS.a which is deprecated
    • 415 - John to produce a version for review
    • 418-00 - Review
    • 419-00 - Review
    • 434 - Karen to produce a version for review
    • 427 - consider if this should be addressed in ITI-42
    • 428 - consider if this should be addressed in XDS.b
    • 429 - John will review
    • 430 - cancel, merged into 404
    • 441 - Lynn to produce a version for review

July 16, 2009

Agenda

  • Karen
    • 188-05
  • Rob
    • 395
  • Bill
    • 415
  • Teddy
    • 420
  • Vassil
    • 310
    • 376
    • 364
  • Alean
    • 391-01 - email review since May 27
    • 400-01
  • Incoming
    • CP_ITI_LF_appendix_reference_points_nowhere.doc
    • CP_ITI_LF_incorrect_appx_reference.doc
    • CP_ITI_LF_no_Rad_Audit_Trail_for_SA_actor.doc
    • CP_ITI_LF_remove_XDS.a_from_BPPC.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-RelatesTo.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-SQ_err_documentation.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-Remove-XDS.a.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-Volume2AppendixCleanup.doc
    • CP-ITI-MM_XUA_Unused_informative_Material.doc.doc
    • CP-ITI-MM-Missing_formatCodeDisplayName_in_metadata_table.doc
    • CP-ITI-THC-HighAccuracySNMP_r1.DOC
  • Incoming - HL7 V2 specific
    • CP_ITI_RS_Appendix_C_inconsistencies.doc
    • CP_ITI_RS_ITI-8_inconsistencies.doc
    • CP_ITI_RS_ITI-9_inconsistencies.doc
    • CP_ITI_RS_ITI-10_inconsistencies.doc
    • CP_ITI_RS_ITI-21_inconsistencies.doc
  • Lynn
    • CP-ITI-431-01.doc
    • CP-ITI-432.01.doc


3:30-4:30

  • Incoming/CP-ITI-REB-APPACK.doc - with reps from PCD avail 3:30-4:30

Minutes

July 16

  • 188
    • 06 version ready for ballot.
  • 395
    • Cancel. Committee was concerned with the same concerns that were in ballot response. Cancel as not a change acceptable to the community at this time. Note that the schema allows for extensions so this can be used through bilateral agreement or national extension.
  • 415
    • Assign to John and try again to ballot: change error code and add justification
  • Incoming - HL7 V2 specific
    • CP_ITI_RS_HL7v2x_inconsistencies.doc
      • Assign to Yongjian CP 433 combines all the following into one CP
        • CP_ITI_RS_Appendix_C_inconsistencies.doc
        • CP_ITI_RS_ITI-8_inconsistencies.doc
        • CP_ITI_RS_ITI-9_inconsistencies.doc
        • CP_ITI_RS_ITI-10_inconsistencies.doc
        • CP_ITI_RS_ITI-21_inconsistencies.doc
  • 420
    • Text in CP updated to reflect discussion. IBM experts will be consulted followed by another discussion of the CP.
  • CP_ITI_LF_appendix_reference_points_nowhere.doc
    • merge into CP-ITI-KW-Volume2AppendixCleanup CP to delete the reference
  • CP-ITI-KW-Volume2AppendixCleanup.doc
    • Appendix K: keep as written. Pull the content of ITI TF-1: G.2 into newly created XDS Security Considerations section of Vol. 1 and fix reference (currently in G.2) to point to K rather than J.
    • Appendix L: covered by 414, remove from this CP. Assign Karen 434.
  • CP_ITI_LF_incorrect_appx_reference.doc
    • George will make this change in Vol. 1, so reject as editorial done already
  • CP_ITI_LF_remove_XDS.a_from_BPPC.doc
    • Reject that as dup of CP-ITI-KW-Remove-XDS.a.doc, copy edits into that CP
  • CP-ITI-KW-Remove-XDS.a.doc
    • Assign to Karen 435
  • CP_ITI_LF_ITI-41-updates-for-XDR.doc
    • Already a CP 377 has been waiting for a while for Charles to act on it. Recently re-assigned to Jim. Reject this new request as duplicate.
  • CP_ITI_LF_no_Rad_Audit_Trail_for_SA_actor.doc
    • Assign to Rob 436 either accept current edit or alternate choice of remove trail Secure Node. Review Radiology spec to make decision.
  • cp-iti-bill-RelatesTo.doc
    • Bill retracts this and will move it elsewhere in his own time.
  • cp-iti-bill-SQ_err_documentation.doc
    • Assign to Bill, doc update. CP 437
  • CP-ITI-MM_XUA_Unused_informative_Material.doc.doc
    • Assign to John 438.
  • CP-ITI-MM-Missing_formatCodeDisplayName_in_metadata_table.doc
    • Ready for Ballot (assign to Manuel) CP 439.
  • CP-ITI-THC-HighAccuracySNMP_r1.DOC
    • Assign to Rob 440
  • CP-ITI-XDM_PDQ_clarify_transaction_numbers.doc
    • Only put the transaction numbers in those tables in the first year. Seems to large an edit with little value, hasn't tripped anyone up lately. Reject, too much of a nit, not worth the committee time. (email traffic after discussion so cancelation defered until email traffic resolved)
  • CP-ITI-XDS-SD_clarify_profile_options.doc
    • Assign to Lynn 441
  • Incoming/CP-ITI-REB-APPACK.doc - with reps from PCD avail 3:30-4:30
    • Discussion with PCD regarding requirements. original mode versus enhanced mode. Analysis should be added to Rationale, permutations if this is approved. Requires cross co-chair discussion. Scope work to describing the consequences of using the other mode and make it very clear that it is only used if specifically called out in a profile. Yongjian assigned 442.
  • 364
    • Reviewed text. 04 ready for ballot
  • 310-03
    • Ready for ballot
  • 376
    • defered - not ready for discussion
  • 391-01 - email review since May 27
    • no author available
  • 400-01
    • no author available

July 17

  • CP-ITI-431-01.doc
    • Concern that the references do not line up, fixed. Fix two typos. -02 from Manuel ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-432.01.doc
    • ready for ballot
  • 417-02
    • Need to fix section references. John to provide updated references using new format. Ready for ballot after changes from John. 03 on ftp ready for ballot

July 14, 2009

Agenda

(Note - any parts of this agenda not completed on July 14 will be used July 16)

  • Teddy
    • 420
  • John
    • 398-02 Review
    • 405-02 Review
    • 406 Waiting for LOINC code
    • 408 Discuss - possible duplicate of 413
    • 412 Discuss
    • 413-00 Review
    • 414 Discuss with PCC
    • 417-01 Review
    • 424-01 Discuss
  • Vassil
    • 310
    • 376
    • 364
  • Alean
    • 391-01 - email review since May 27
    • 400-01
  • Incoming
    • CP_ITI_LF_appendix_reference_points_nowhere.doc
    • CP_ITI_LF_incorrect_appx_reference.doc
    • CP_ITI_LF_no_Rad_Audit_Trail_for_SA_actor.doc
    • CP_ITI_LF_remove_XDS.a_from_BPPC.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-RelatesTo.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-SQ_err_documentation.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-Remove-XDS.a.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-Volume2AppendixCleanup.doc
    • CP-ITI-MM_XUA_Unused_informative_Material.doc.doc
    • CP-ITI-MM-Missing_formatCodeDisplayName_in_metadata_table.doc
    • CP-ITI-THC-HighAccuracySNMP_r1.DOC

Minutes

July 14

  • 420
    • Discussion of terms... ascyn, request/response, 2 1-way messages
    • Concern that using only ReplyTo header limits future capability for multiple "async" responses
  • 414 Discuss with PCC
    • Defer resolution for six months, plan to discuss at February joint meeting

July 15

  • 398-02 Review
    • Reviewed proposed glossary terms: patient privacy policy domain - the domain for which the patient privacy policies apply. Delete BPPC Domain Policy. Review again tomorrow.
  • 405-02 Review
    • Ready for Ballot (includes 398 change of terms for Vol. 2)
  • 406 Waiting for LOINC code
    • LOINC code is expected in December timeframe
    • Will need to accept the old code
    • Add the tracking number to CP to allow for status check
    • Text will be created with xxx or similar for code when it is issued
    • Review and agree on text edits and when code is available stick it in and send to ballot
  • 413-00 Review
    • Ready for ballot
  • 408 Discuss - possible duplicate of 413
    • Cancel as problem solved in 413
  • 412 Discuss
    • John will do the work of re-organizing DSH to content format as an update to the DSG profile with word tracking. This CP will include a link to the updated document and point out that no technical changes are made.
  • 417-01 Review
    • Agreed to remove reliable syslog and replace with syslog over TLS.
  • 424-01 Discuss
    • Agreed to remove all of K6, verion 02 ready for ballot

June 24, 2009

Agenda

  • Review status of CPs at Ballot2Response-combined.v2.xls
  • Review editor assignments
    • Vol. 1 - George
    • Vol. 2 - Manuel
    • Async - Teddy (no CPs)
    • XCA - Karen Witting
    • XDR - No CPs
    • XDS.b - Teddy
    • DRR - No Cps
    • DSG - Need editor (399)
    • NAV - Need editor (384,395,397)
    • PIX PDQv3 - Vassil Peytchev
    • PDO - Aleane Kirnak
    • RFD - George Cole (re-release)
    • SVS - Ana Estelrich (no CPs)

Minutes

  • 188 Fail
    • Multiple "no" votes, version 05 acceptable by some of the "no" voters, will be balloted in future
  • 259 Pass
    • Reviewed comment explaining "no" vote from GE (others resolved via email). Comment seems to be asking for a general reformat change rather than a specific concern with the proposed change. Request that commenter submit new CP with recommendations for improving the documentation.
  • 316 Pass
    • Mark provided version 13 of the CP making organization id optional. This, along with previous updates discussed via email, resolves all "no" votes on the CP.
  • 361 Fail
    • This is the second attempt to ballot this change. Both times multiple "no" votes and concerns. The suggested changes seems to be undesirable so will cancel the CP and ask submitter to submit a new compelling use case if still deemed desirable.
  • 363 Pass
    • Comments suggesting a change to this CP were deemed incorrect. Passed without change.
  • 365 Pass
    • John provided version 05 which resolves concerns from Phillips.
  • 383 Pass
    • Discussion of adding an attribute to RegistryError to hold homeCommunityId. Could be done without causing incompatibility to existing implementations. This change too significant to do without a re-ballot. Agreed to pass this and Mark will submit a new CP requesting that the homeCommunityId be added to RegistryError to hold the data.
  • 395 Fail
    • Concern that addition of this attribute will lead to many more. Lack of clarity on the need for the attribute. Agreed to fail and consider as part of the larger folder discussion
  • 409 Pass
    • Weighed again the pros and cons of this change. Concerns with compatibility vs. complexity of the current interface and implementation challenges. All were in favor of passing the CP despite "no" vote from GE.
  • 410 Pass
    • Karen provided version 03 which resolved concerns from Phillips. Minor wording change.
  • 415 Fail
    • Discussion regarding a) whether the restriction to one patient it really necessary b) if agreement on restriction desires a separate error code to identify the case. Discussed John's explanation for the restriction. Given use case of these being secondary queries, possibly even from an initial MPQ query, felt that restriction was unreasonable. Looking for a offensive result if allows multiple patient query. Did not like the "may" solution as felt it would not be interoperable. Agreed to fail.
  • 421 Pass
    • Update to add titles for new volumes.
  • Reviewed editor assignments.
    • Most editors not on the call.
    • Jim agreed to be editor for NAV and DSG
    • Lynn (read "Lynn's grunt") is doing the editing work for CP 421 (breakup of Vol. 2). She has created the separate documents from Vol. 2 and working on updating the references in Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. She expects to complete this work by 6/26 at which time Vol. 1&2 editors can begin CP integration. Neither Vol. 1/2 editors were on the phone so this will be sent via email to them, we don't expect a problem. Lynn asks that supplement editors complete their integration work without regard for CP 421 and she will do a pass through the supplement to update references once the CP integration is complete. She will do a second pass through Vol. 1&2 to check for CP integration Vol. 2 references that need updating. In other words, editors do not need to consider CP 421 in their integration work as Lynn will handle it.

June 17, 2009

Agenda

  • 308-01
  • 310-01

Minutes

  • 376 - work has begun, will be complete this week for review at f2f
  • 308 - reviewed text. Turn off change tracking. New version 03 ready for ballot.
  • 310 - assigned profile #s 23 for PIXV3 and 24 for PDQV3 version 02 to be checked by Karen then ready for ballot
  • 364 - Reviewed proposal. Agreed on the approach, next step is to finish edits reflecting the approach. Review at f2f.
  • CP-ITI-PMA_ATNA_ITI14_SourceUserIDNotSpezialised.doc - Assign 427 to Rob
  • CP-ITI-PMA_ATNA_ITI17_Repository-Consumer_documentUniqueID.doc - Assign 428 to Rob
  • CP-ITI-PMA_ATNA_ITI18_Consumer_HomeCommunityIDCannotBeSetInTheDefinedWay.doc - Assign 429 to Rob
  • CP-ITI-PMA_ATNA_ITI8_PIXManager_InaccurateDefinitionOfValuesOfParticipantObjectDetail.doc and CP-ITI-PMA_ATNA_ITI9_PIXManager_UndefinedFieldParticipantObjectID.doc - Combined these two into one CP 430 to Rob
  • CP_ITI_LF_incorrect_option_reference.doc - Assign to Lynn 431
  • CP_ITI_LF_clarify_NAV_dependency.doc - Recommend removing the dependency, no required grouping exists. Assign to Lynn 432.

May 19, 2009

Agenda

  • 425-01
  • 409-04
  • 316-06
  • 361-03
  • 421-02
  • 416-01

Minutes

  • 425
    • Reviewed approach, agreed
    • Fixed some typos
    • add sledgehammer sentence regarding that if scheme is missing the code will match for all schema
    • After changes discussed during the call ready for ballot
  • 409
    • delete description of code/scheme around line 3685 in TF V2
    • small edits to existing text
    • After changes discussed during the call ready for ballot
  • 316
    • Discussed a plan for moving forward.
    • Reassign to Mark
    • New version to be distributed tomorrow to ititech, Sarah, Rob, Vassil to review and unless disagreement, put in ballot
  • 361-03
    • Ready for ballot
  • 421-02
    • Ready for ballot
  • 416-01
    • Ready for ballot
  • Deprecate XDS.a
    • Reviewed proposal from Lynn, minor changes, updated version to be put in ballot
  • Scheduled calls for June/July:
    • June 17 10-12 hl7 v3 cps
    • June 24 9-11 Outcome of CP ballot and planning for CP integration
    • July 7 1:30-3 Integration discussion

May 18, 2009

Agenda


See minutes

Minutes

  • 259-02
    • Discuss removing sections, agreed, ready for ballot
  • 409-02
    • formatCode is missing coding scheme
    • created 425: 1. will add typeCode using existing approach 2. add scheme for formatCode 3. Enhance note to describe consequences of not having scheme
    • 409 will reflect only converting to use CE format for code and remove scheme
  • 314
    • Folder White paper will address the collection of use cases as a starting point - this use case will be considered in that work. Change status to be addressed in Folder White Paper
  • 422
    • Cancel - no need to specify for registry - doesn't help interoperability
  • 316
    • Defer to tomorrow as appropriate people not available today
  • 352
    • Address in Folder and metadata white papers
  • 361
    • Agreed to add multi-patients language and then ready for ballot.
  • 421-01
    • Include update to section 2.1 describing the multiple volumes
    • Add description of what should be on the TF page
    • Review tomorrow

May 6-7, 2009

Agenda


  • CPs ready to discussion
  • Incoming
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-XCA-RemoveWsAddressingActionForAsync.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-Volume_2_too_big-00.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-finddoc_typecode.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-sq_err_resp.doc
    • CP-ITI-DocConsumer_Defined.doc
    • CP-ITI-XDS_Offline_K6.doc

Minutes

May 6

  • CP-ITI-415-01.doc Bill: XDS Stored Queries of non-patient returning different patients
    • Ready to ballot pending email comments. Comments due May 14.
  • CP-ITI-351-02.doc Bill: Nested Folders
    • Start as a white paper to discuss the concepts. Currently not clear what best direction to go is, so white paper will explore the options.
  • CP-ITI-316-06.doc Bill: Add Unique Identifier Slot for AuthorInstitution in Registry Stored Query Response
    • Details are too difficult to get in to ballot this month, so delay for later
  • CP-ITI-188-02.doc Bill: XDSFolder.codelist inconsistent
    • Relax constraint on XDSFolder.codelist from R to O (or maybe Cg). Suggest putting all codes in, but event and type. After editing re-discuss.
  • CP-ITI-Forcare-XCA-RemoveWsAddressingActionForAsync.doc
    • Assign 420 to Teddy
  • CP-ITI-409-01.doc Bill: Handling of Coded Stored Query Parameters
    • Discussion of proposal

May 7

  • CP-ITI-188-04.doc Bill: XDSFolder.codelist inconsistent
    • Incorporation of yesterday's comments. Changes approved. Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-409-01.doc Bill: Handling of Coded Stored Query Parameters
    • CP reflects a non-compatible change but is important enough to do anyway. Needs to be clear which ones are coded vocabulary and which one just happen to have code in the name (e.g. if it is based on ebRIM vocabulary it is not coded vocabulary). Discussion of the size concern should be enough as coding scheme name tend to be fairly short (30 characters) and codes too (30 characters). It generally takes about 25% of the size. Registry vendors will be given a heads up on it as soon as the editorial is done. Bill to prepare for review at May 18 call.
  • CP-ITI-263-01.doc Bill: XDS Document Relationship Model
    • Cancel - white paper addresses
  • CP-ITI-264-00.doc Bill: Allow the deletion of Documents within XDS
    • Cancel - white paper addresses
  • CP-ITI-KW-Volume_2_too_big-00.doc
    • Assign 421 to Karen
  • cp-iti-bill-finddoc_typecode
    • Merged into 409
  • cp-iti-bill-sq_err_resp.doc
    • Assign 422 partial success is a valid return from stored query
  • CP-ITI-DocConsumer_Defined.doc
    • Ready for ballot 423
  • CP-ITI-XDS_Offline_K6.doc
    • Assign 424 to John


April 29, 2009

Agenda


  • CPs ready to discussion
  • Incoming
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-XCA-RemoveWsAddressingActionForAsync.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-Volume_2_too_big-00.doc

Minutes


  • CP-ITI-363-03.doc Karen: Web Services Parameter Nomenclature
    • Ready for ballot.
  • Incoming/CP-ITI-Forcare-XCA-RemoveWsAddressingActionForAsync.doc
    • Discussed request to usine only on operation name for synchronous and asynchronous. Teddy will document details of need for different operation names and discussion will be continued at the f2f.
  • CP-ITI-400-00.doc Alean: Last Update Date/Time for v3 msgs with PDO option
    • Revise restricted RMIM to reflect the additional Administative Operation for last update time and facility. Dave will write up and review with Vassil.
  • CP-ITI-410-01.doc Karen: Address XCA Responding Gateway which does not support all XDS Registry concepts
    • Add that policy may restrict the sharing of some concepts. Bill will review then ready for ballot.

April 15, 2009

Agenda


  • General CPs
  • PIX/PDQ HL7 V3 CPs
  • Incoming
    • CP-ITI-DGS_AS_DOC_CONTENT.doc
    • CP-ITI-EncodingSha1.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-XCA-RemoveWsAddressingActionForAsync.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-XDSb-MetadataTableIssues.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-XDS-MetadataTableIssues.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-Volume_2_too_big-00.doc
      • Vol2Breakup.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-XDS_Invalid_PatientID-00.doc
    • CP-ITI-PCC-ContentProfiles_ATNA.doc
    • CP-ITI-Vol2AppendixL.doc
    • CP-ITI-XDS_multiple_patients_data.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-AsyncAdditionalEPRRecommendation.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-AsyncATNARequirement.doc

Minutes


  • CP-ITI-DGS_AS_DOC_CONTENT.doc
    • Assign to John 412
  • CP-ITI-EncodingSha1.doc
    • Assign to John 413
  • CP-ITI-Forcare-XCA-RemoveWsAddressingActionForAsync.doc
    • Defer for a time when Teddy is available to discuss
  • CP-ITI-Forcare-XDSb-MetadataTableIssues.doc
    • combined with CP-ITI-Forcare-XDS-MetadataTableIssues.doc
  • CP-ITI-Forcare-XDS-MetadataTableIssues.doc
    • Break into two CPs 1) Removal of query column 2) address repositoryUniqueID & URL whether should be specified in P&R. Assign both to Mark: 418 & 419. Mark will send me modified submissions for assignment to #. Discussed with Bill 1) the Metadata tables formatting information applies to submission and query return. By removing the query column that implication is lost. 2) size & hash should be consisitent, agreed on error being optional for both, but should specify which error. Mark will make appropriate updates.
  • CP-ITI-PCC-ContentProfiles_ATNA-01.doc
    • Added recommendation from ITI and refer to PCC.
  • CP-ITI-Forcare-AsyncAdditionalEPRRecommendation.doc
    • Material is appropriate for implementation guide in the wiki. Reject.
  • CP-ITI-Forcare-AsyncATNARequirement.doc
    • Reject, implied by Secure Node / Secure Application.
  • CP-ITI-Vol2AppendixL.doc
    • Assign to John 414.
  • CP-ITI-XDS_multiple_patients_data.doc
    • Assign to Bill 415.
  • CP-ITI-KW-XDS_Invalid_PatientID-00.doc
    • Assign to Karen 416.
  • CP-ITI-ATNA-SYSLOG.doc
    • Assign to John 417.
  • CP-ITI-363-02.doc Sarah: Web Services Parameter Nomenclature
    • Discussed original recommendation to change from using transaction name to using transaction number. Agreed that name is agreeable, so will not be making that change.
    • Several errors in XDS.b and XCA WSDL files should be fixed, highlighted in spreadsheet
    • RFD use of web services will be updated to be consistent with XDS.b and XCA.
    • HL7 V3 will not be made consistent, stay with current practice of using HL7 web service naming recommendation. As part of XCPI we may expand upon HL7 V3 naming practice to describe how to use one HL7 V3 message in multiple IHE transactions.
    • CP will be re-assigned to Karen
  • CP-ITI-383-03.doc Karen: XCA return home in error messages
    • Ready for Ballot


April 1, 2009

Agenda


Minutes


  • CP-ITI-356-01.doc Rob: XDM – Metadata file digitally signed
    • A few comments on improvements (drug seeking patient, explain CD ROM physical security, ...)
  • CP-ITI-365-03.doc John: Required/optional attributes in PWP
    • Agreed to also make uid be optional. Comment that uid = user id. Ready for ballot after change.
  • CP-ITI-368-00.doc Rob: SMTP clarifications for XDS.a and XDM
    • Agreed that general SMTP section is not needed. Update XDM transaction 3.32.4.1.5 to include actual RFC #.
  • CP-ITI-395-01.doc Rob: Adding FolderId information into NAV message
    • a) Remove change control b) Update to reflect changes introduced in 384 and note that the changes are incorporated here. Once complete, ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-398-01.doc John: BPPC clarification of terms
    • Reviewed the beginnings of this work. Add BPPC Policy Domain.
  • CP-ITI-399-01.doc John: DSG title page
    • The DSG supplement is not a transaction or a content profile and so can't be folded in (if ever becomes Final Text) as it stands. Approve for ballot, open a new CP to complete the work. John will submit CP for this.
  • CP-ITI-404-01.doc Mark: ATNA ParticipantObjectDetail use not well-defined
    • Approve for Ballot. Make new CPs for other supplements which need this change. Mark will review other supplements.
  • CP-ITI-405-01.doc John: BPPC clarification of consent template
    • Discussed recommendation documented in the CP. Agreed to the plan outlined in the CP. John will do further editing.
  • CP-ITI-406-01.doc John: BPPC codes
    • We don't yet have the LOINC code. Keep CP open until we get the value. classcode for BPPC documents will be the newly assigned LOINC code. Other recommended actions agreed to.
  • CP-ITI-Forcare-XCA-Responding Gateway not asynchronous.doc
    • Discussed and agreed that we would continue to require asynchronous behavior on the Responding Gateway. This CP will be accepted and used to update the open issue that was not updated when the asynchronous support was integrated into the supplement.


March 18, 2009

Agenda


Minutes


  • CP-ITI-383-02.doc Karen: XCA return home in error messages
    • Modified the requirements for specifying home in error messages
  • CP-ITI-397-02.doc Lynn: Clarification on NAV sendAcknowledgementTo
    • Minor text editing agreed to. Version 03 ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-XCA_Add_XDS_option_to_Responding_Gateway.doc
    • Discussed that a Responding Gateway should make its best effort to simulate a document registry
    • Agreed to make optional the support by Responding gateway of associations, folders and submission sets. Required is support of documents and document entry metadata. If the community associated with the RG does not have a concept matching associations, folders and submission sets the RG shall respond to related queries with zero entries. Perhaps even list each query and which are associated with which concepts.
  • All other CPs deferred


March 4, 2009

Agenda


  • CP's to review
  • Incoming
    • CP_ITI_gec_XDS_hash_lcase.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-ATNA-EncodingOfLocalProcessIdentifier-00.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-ATNA-EncodingOfQueryContent-00.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-ATNA-ParticipantObjectDetail-00.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-BPPC clarification of consent template-00.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-BPPC codes-00.doc
    • CP-ITI-gec-ATNA_Log_Message_Documentation_ITI-18.doc
    • CP-ITI-SEK_XDS_Handling_of_coded_stored_query_parameters.doc
  • Planning for next CP tcon

Minutes


  • Incoming
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-ATNA-EncodingOfLocalProcessIdentifier-00.doc
      • Some parts of the problem will be submitted to DICOM and other parts resolved within IHE. Mark, Rob and John will work together (Rob to initiate email thread) to determine which parts should be addressed where. Assigned to Rob as CP 402.
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-ATNA-EncodingOfQueryContent-00.doc
      • Assign CP 403 to Mark
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-ATNA-ParticipantObjectDetail-00.doc
      • Assign CP 404 to Mark
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-BPPC clarification of consent template-00.doc
      • Assign CP 405 to John who will work with Keith
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-BPPC codes-00.doc
      • Assign CP 406 to John 406
    • CP-ITI-gec-ATNA_Log_Message_Documentation_ITI-18.doc
      • Assign CP 407 to George
    • CP_ITI_gec_XDS_hash_lcase.doc
      • Assign CP 408 to John
    • CP-ITI-SEK_XDS_Handling_of_coded_stored_query_parameters.doc
      • Assign CP 409 to Bill, email to Sarah, Mark for them to discuss
  • CP-ITI-368-00.doc Rob: SMTP clarifications for XDS.a and XDM
    • CP is a change to ATNA since SMTP details effect all SMTP carried data, not just IHE transactions. Enhance the sections to make it really clear that this information only pertains to transfer of data containing PHI.
  • CP-ITI-365-01.doc John: Required/optional attributes in PWP
    • Rob did CP number transformation and edited this by accident. Reviewed his conclusion, agreed that all but X500... should be required. John will do a little more research to understand why we set it to be required and consider changing to optional.
  • CP-ITI-395-01.doc Rob: Adding FolderId information into NAV message
    • Pull edited text from currently published NAV supplement (text was from CP submission which included changes not marked and is old). Add to code value "urn:oid:" and text describing property.
  • CP-ITI-389-01.doc Karen: Responding Gateway requires two WSDL endpoints
    • Reviewed conclusions and agreed to cancel
  • Defered for future call
  • Planning for next CP tcons
    • March 18
      • Rob 356, 395
      • Lynn 397
      • Vassil 310
      • Karen & Bill defered items from today (see above)
    • April 1
      • John 398 & 399 & 365


January 27-29, 2009

Agenda

  • CP Ballot release planned Feb 11
  • Plan tcons
  • CPs to review
  • incoming
    • CP-ITI-VDP-XCA_Meta_Data.doc

Minutes

January 27

  • CP-ITI-KW-GroupingNotTestable-00.doc
    • Lengthy discussion of changing XCA to use options instead of grouping. No strong consensus on the change. Decided to reject the CP in favor of fixing the connectathon testing process.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_BPPC_Clarrification_of_terms
    • assign to john 398
  • CP-ITI-JFM_CT_SNTP
    • duplicate submission
  • CP-ITI-JFM_DSG_title_page
    • assign to john 399
  • ITI_LF_PDO-last_upd_datetime_v3
    • assign to Alean 400
  • CP-ITI-391-00.doc Alean: What does R2 mean for a PIX Manager
    • a recommendation for how to address the concern was discussed and Alean will document that recommendation

January 28

  • CP-ITI-259-01.doc Bill: parentDocumentRelationship (parentDocumentId) is unclear
    • Fix editor instructions and verify with Sarah
  • CP-ITI-296-01.doc Bill: Improve Submission Set Description
    • Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-318-01.doc Bill: Query Example Typo
    • Fix bolded 350 (remove it) and then ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-359-01.doc Bill: XDS document relations in a single submission set
    • Agreed, ready for ballot with minor fix
  • CP-ITI-384-02.doc Karen: Adding homeCommunityId information into NAV message
    • Wordsmithing to include shall, ready for ballot

January 29

  • CP-ITI-361-02.doc Bill: New Stored Query
    • Concern with this query that pulling multiple objects require that all objects be associated with the same patient. This restriction should apply to the existing queries as well as this proposed new one. Bill will submit a new CP to add the restriction to the existing queries for multiple objects and then update this query to have the same language.
  • CP-ITI-VDP-XCA_Meta_Data.doc
    • Use case can be addressed through a special code that identifies documents a potential rather than already existing. Would put new requirements on a Responding Gateway that supports this after retrieve of potential document. Given nature of the change will be done through a late season white paper started in June 2009. Assigned to Karen as CP 401.



January 22, 2009

Agenda

Goal, prepare CPs for ballot in February 2009

  • CPs continued from last call
    • CP-ITI-314-00.doc Bill: XDS Folder Entry Identifiers
      • Bill to query Keith
    • CP-ITI-359-00.doc Bill: XDS document relations in a single submission set
      • Bill to write text
    • CP-ITI-381-02.doc Karen: homeCommunityId needs definitition in metadata tables
      • Updated text available to review
    • CP-ITI-384-02.doc Karen: Adding homeCommunityId information into NAV message
      • Updated text available to review
    • CP-ITI-388-01.doc Karen: Unclear what error should result when Retrieve Document Set specifies an unknown uniqueID
      • Updated text available to review
    • CP-ITI-394-03.doc John: XCA and XDS.b ATNA Logging Enhancements
      • Updated text available to review
  • CPs ready to review
    • CP-ITI-393-00.doc George: Extend the support for encodedResponse to the HTTP Get and HTTP Post transport methods
  • CPs for discussion
  • incoming
    • CP_ITI_LF_duplicate_options_row.doc
    • CP_ITI_LF_NAV_sendAcknowledgementId.doc
    • cp-iti-bill-rep_return_size_hash - use case from Bill (or reject)
    • cp-iti-bill-repositoryUniqueId.doc
    • CP-ITI-JFM_BPPC_Clarrification_of_terms
    • CP-ITI-JFM_CT_SNTP
    • CP-ITI-JFM_DSG_title_page
    • CP-ITI-JMG_Extend_the_use_of_encodedResponse
    • CP-ITI-KW-GroupingNotTestable-00.doc
    • IHE_Change_Proposal-XUA
    • ITI_LF_PDO-last_upd_datetime_v3
  • Planning for f2f CP discussions (see Assigned CPs for list of CPs organized by technical area.)
    • Alean - 1
    • Bill - 14
    • Charles - 1
    • George - 3
    • John - 2
    • Karen - 5
    • Rob - 3
    • Vassil - 5
    • Yongjian - 1

Minutes


  • CP-ITI-314-00.doc Bill: XDS Folder Entry Identifiers
    • Bill to query Keith (still TBD)
  • CP-ITI-359-00.doc Bill: XDS document relations in a single submission set
    • Bill to write text (still TBD, waiting for a block of CPs to work on)
  • CP-ITI-381-02.doc Karen: homeCommunityId needs definitition in metadata tables
    • Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-384-02.doc Karen: Adding homeCommunityId information into NAV message
    • Defer for review at f2f
  • CP-ITI-388-01.doc Karen: Unclear what error should result when Retrieve Document Set specifies an unknown uniqueID
    • Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-394-02.doc John: XCA and XDS.b ATNA Logging Enhancements
    • Ready for ballot - Lynn will communicate requirement to connecatathon participants. Plan for CP Ballot second week in Feb.
  • CP-ITI-393-00.doc George: Extend the support for encodedResponse to the HTTP Get and HTTP Post transport methods
    • Incorporate this requirement into the revisions planned for RFD in the 2009 cycle. Some ad-hoc testing at connectathon discussed and discussions will continue at RFD specific connecatathon/HIMSS meetings.
  • CP-ITI-361-02.doc Bill: New Stored Query
    • Discussion needed with Rob and John - defer to f2f
  • CP-ITI-259-00.doc Bill: parentDocumentRelationship (parentDocumentId) is unclear
    • Bill to work up some language for us to review
  • CP-ITI-296-00.doc Bill: Improve Submission Set Description
    • cleanup of terms needed - Bill to prepare text
  • CP-ITI-358-00.doc Bill: Author semantics on documents and submission sets
    • Cancel - information moved to implementors guide
  • CP_ITI_LF_duplicate_options_row.doc
    • Ready for ballot, assign to Lynn
  • CP_ITI_LF_NAV_sendAcknowledgementId.doc
    • Assign to Lynn
  • cp-iti-bill-rep_return_size_hash - use case from Bill (or reject)
    • Reject - no compelling use case can be identified
  • cp-iti-bill-repositoryUniqueId.doc
    • Reject - value is defined in XDS.b
  • CP-ITI-JFM_BPPC_Clarrification_of_terms
    • Defered to f2f
  • CP-ITI-JFM_CT_SNTP
    • Defered to f2f
  • CP-ITI-JFM_DSG_title_page
    • Defered to f2f
  • CP-ITI-JMG_Extend_the_use_of_encodedResponse
    • Mistakenly left in incoming, needs to be deleted
  • IHE_Change_Proposal-XUA
    • Reject - duplicate with changes from 2008.
  • ITI_LF_PDO-last_upd_datetime_v3
    • Defer for f2f when Alean is available


January 9, 2009

Agenda

Goal, prepare CPs for ballot in February 2009

  • CPs ready to review
  • CPs waiting for Ballot
  • incoming
    • CP Forcare PDQ PIX Acknowledgment Code Inconsistency
    • CP_ITI_DSG_Folder_DSG
    • CP_ITI_NAV_folder
    • cp-iti-bill-rep_return_size_hash
    • CP-ITI-JFM_BPPC_Clarrification_of_terms
    • CP-ITI-JFM_CT_SNTP
    • CP-ITI-JFM_DSG_title_page
    • CP-ITI-JMG_Extend_the_use_of_encodedResponse
    • IHE_Change_Proposal-XUA
    • ITI_LF_PDO-last_upd_datetime_v3

Minutes


  • CP-ITI-314-00.doc Bill: XDS Folder Entry Identifiers
    • The committee is unsure whether this requirement is still needed. Bill will ask Keith.
  • CP-ITI-359-00.doc Bill: XDS document relations in a single submission set
    • This is just some clarifications needed, no technical change to requirements. Bill will write text.
  • CP-ITI-379-00.doc Lynn: Profile dependencies (grouping) inconsistencies
    • Move TI supplement updates out of TF update and into supplement text. Then ready for ballot. Suggests perhaps a template update which points out that supplements should be considering updating the table when they include dependencies.
  • CP-ITI-380-00.doc Lynn: BPPC Patient Patient Privacy Enforcement option is missing for the Integ. Doc Source / Rep actor
    • Check section reference for Doc Source of XDS.b. Then ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-381-01.doc Karen: homeCommunityId needs definitition in metadata tables
    • Change definition to be simply a unique id of community. Add TF-2 to references.
  • CP-ITI-384-01.doc Karen: Adding homeCommunityId information into NAV message
    • Add a new identifier homeCommunityId that is R2. Editing work followed by second review.
  • CP-ITI-386-00.doc Bill: SQ Bad Param
    • Cancel, recommend use of RegistryError in this case.
  • CP-ITI-388-00.doc Karen: Unclear what error should result when Retrieve Document Set specifies an unknown uniqueID
    • Security concern that we should not distinguish between doesn't exist and not authorized. Verify that these two problems are reflected in the same way, and update description to include both.
  • CP-ITI-390-01.doc Lynn: Document Registry is mentioned in PDO, but no rqmts in Vol 1 material
    • Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-393-00.doc George: Extend the support for encodedResponse to the HTTP Get and HTTP Post transport methods
    • Ran out of time
  • CP-ITI-394-00.doc John: XCA and XDS.b ATNA Logging Enhancements
    • The audit message for retrieve document set was over-simplified so that its reuse by XCA was a problem. John will write up and distribute to be considered for connectathon.
  • incoming
    • CP Forcare PDQ PIX Acknowledgment Code Inconsistency
      • Apppendix C is planning to be re-written. Proposal is to include a proper definition of AE & AR in appendix C as a response to this request. Recommend including this changes as part of the appendix C changes. Karen to request Yongjian to open a CP to track the work on the appendix C and reject this CP as a duplicate of that larger CP.
    • CP_ITI_DSG_Folder_DSG
      • No strong use case for this right now so reject.
    • CP_ITI_NAV_folder
      • Assign to Rob - resolution is to put folder id in the signatureproperty as an informative value.
    • cp-iti-bill-rep_return_size_hash
      • Bill will review. Reject on next call unless compelling use case available.
    • The following were not reviewed because we ran out of time
      • CP-ITI-JFM_BPPC_Clarrification_of_terms
      • CP-ITI-JFM_CT_SNTP
      • CP-ITI-JFM_DSG_title_page
      • CP-ITI-JMG_Extend_the_use_of_encodedResponse
      • IHE_Change_Proposal-XUA
      • ITI_LF_PDO-last_upd_datetime_v3