IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2014-06-24

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Laura Bright
  • Chris Carr
  • Didi Davis
  • John Garguilo
  • Laura Heermann Langford
  • Emma Jones
  • Golce Laleci
  • Chris Lindop
  • Alex Lippit
  • Flora Lum
  • Riki Merrick
  • Monroe Pattilo
  • Amit Popat
  • Gila Pyke
  • Nancy Ramirez
  • Antje Schroeder
  • Tone Southerland
  • Michelle Williamson

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call see Roster

  • Quorum Attained.

2. Approval of May 27 Minutes

  • Approved with six abstentions.

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

  • Add to July 22 agenda: Ensuring compliant products are communicated to purchasers.

4. Review Action Items List

  • Update with completion notes.

Domain Announcements

1. Domain Milestone Dates

  • Eye Care Public Comment Expected Soon on 2 Supplements: C-CDA based General Eye Evaluation, and Small Clinic Workflow

2. Domain Board Reports

  • Approved unanimously for presentation to IHE Intl Board
  • Approved unanimously for presentation to IHE Intl Board
  • Approved unanimously for presentation to IHE Intl Board

Domain Coordination Issues

  • ITI Publication of De-identification White Paper
  • White paper published. Joint meeting scheduled with PCC and QRPH.
  • Lead author, John Moehrke available for consulting on deidentification issues with other domains considering developing profiles

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

1. CP Communication Process

  • Communicating Approved CPs that have been balloted but not yet incorporated into relevant TF or supplement
    • Linking to a list (on a wiki page) from ihe.net or an Excel spreadsheet
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to provide access to draft spreadsheet for DCC review

Governance Implementation

  • National Extension approval and publication process
  • ITI working on publishing three national extensions: one from IHE Germany and two from IHE USA
  • Revised publication guidelines on National Extensions Process Wiki page working well for their process
  • Implementation of IHE-HL7 Collaborative Work Group
  • ITI needs to have communications with HL7 Work Groups on issues like FHIR resources that currently have no home
  • Need to have Project Scope Statements by end of July; content is due Aug. 1 for ballot cycle
  • Advocates need to be present at September Plenary and Work Group Meeting: ensure that timing of meeting is conveyed to interested parties
  • Action Item: Chris Carr and Alex Lippitt to complete inputs on committee proposal
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to schedule Task Force tcon to review document prior to July 9 Board Strategic Retreat
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to discuss with Karen Van Hentenryk about official process for proposing work group prior to Task Force tcon

Next steps and New Actions Items

Domain Coordination Committee