IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2013-12-17
- Laura Bright - PCC
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA
- La Shawn Edwards - RSNA
- Mary Jungers - Doc Specialist
- Flora Lum - Eye Care
- Joan McMillen - RSNA
- Kevin O'Donnell - Radiology
- Monroe Pattillo - PCD
- Chris Pauer - RO
- Amit Popat - QRPH
- Antje Schroeder - Cardiology
- Michelle Williamson - QRPH
- Karen Witting - ITI
Absent domains: Anatomic Pathology, Dental, Endoscopy, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Surgery
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
- Quorum attained
2. Approval of November 19 Minutes
- Motion: Approve minutes as posted. Carried, with one abstention.
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
- Added new items to Near Term list
- Recruiting and reinvigorating committee volunteers is listed as urgent. Add to next agenda. Requires participation from Gila Pike, Kevin O'Donnell and Celina Roth
4. Review Action Items List
- Action Item: Chris Carr and La Shawn Edwards to update with Oct-Dec items and review status of items
5. Domain Committee Review of Test Plans
- Currently no review of test plans by committees; feasible to add?
- There would be a huge backlog if we tried to do all published profiles; focus on those being offered for 17025 Accredited Testing
- Review would have some formal aspects: criteria, time on agenda, formal committee approval vote
- RO already performs a similar review, but in a limited and somewhat informal setting
- Domain project managers would welcome the review
- Perform review after first round of Connectathon testing; make a requirement before advancing profile to final text status
- Some test plans could take several hours to a few days to review
- Profile author is the best positioned person to review; should be thinking about testability in writing profiles. Profile author could identify potential test partners to help with review.
- Proposed process detail alternatives:
- Prior to final text publication
- Within 12 months of initial submission for TI publication
- Action Item: Chris, Kevin, Mary and Steve will develop proposal for review and approval by Testing and Tools and DCC
2. Domain Board Reports - review deferred as no representatives were present
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group
- Review dashboard to track status of work groups
- Action Item: Chris and La Shawn to add link to most recent work group meetings to dashboard.
- mHealth Task Force
- Minutes from most recent meeting. Working on white paper on IHE and mHealth.
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group
- Move guidance (items seven and eight) into separate section and focus main body on process rules
- Add note about domains that host separate Connectathons to item nine.
- Motion: Approve document in principle, with subsequent review of detailed content. Carried unanimously.
2. Wiki tagging - deferred to next meeting
- Next call: January 21th 9:00am-10:30am central