IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2013-03-26
From IHE Wiki
- Paul Bralower - Dental
- Juergen Branstaetter - Pharmacy
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- Tom Dolan - Cardio
- La Shawn Edwards - RSNA
- Mary Jungers - Doc Specialist
- Flora Lum - Eye Care
- Kevin O'Donnell - Radiology
- Edie Okoroigwe - CAP
- Amber Sims - RO
- Karen Witting - ITI
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call
- Quorum attained. see Roster
2. Approval of March 12 Minutes
- Motion: Approve as published. Carried with two abstentions.
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
- Reinvigorating volunteers to get better document reviews/quality
- Radiology and QRPH have implemented Designated Reviewers policy that requires named committee members to provide comments on a given profile. Encourage all domains to adopt this policy.
4. Review Action Items List
- Radiology - Opening Public Comment
- Invoke Image Display (IID) - Published 2013-03-15 - display of images in EMRs, non-radiology clients. Web invocation of display.
- Management of Radiology Report Templates (MRRT) - Published 2013-03-15 - standard form of templates for inputting radiology reports and methods of sharing and management.
- Scheduled Workflow.b (SWF.b) - Published 2013-03-15 - update of SWF profile to adopt HL7 2.5. Patient Information Reconciliation now folded into SWF. Original SWF/PIR will eventually be retired. Of interest to domains that adopted SWF model.
- Stereotactic Mammography Image (SMI) - Published 2013-03-15 -
- White Paper: Code Mapping in IHE Radiology Profiles - Published 2013-03-15 - how to map procedure codes into the ordering, acquisition, reporting process in radiology.
- Deadline for comments: 2013-04-14
- Input/feedback sought from imaging-related domains (Cardio, Eye Care, Dental, Rad Onc?, AP); ITI for IID
- Cardiology - Opening Public Comment
- Update to Cath Workflow in collaboration with IHE-J to cover IVI -
- ITI - two profile drafts forthcoming for public comment
- Patient Location Query -
- Pull Notification for DSub -
2. Domain Board Reports
- Reviewed schedule and method for tracking
- Maintain set month for each domain to provide its annual report
- Next reports due:
- Radiation Oncology
- Anatomic Pathology
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group
- Domain survey
- Revised questions included in version from 2013-03-12 minutes
- Release to planning and tech co-chairs
- Response date requested: April 1 - May 1 target period for comment
- Action Item: Chris Carr to distribute survey message to group
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group
- Profile template feedback: as profile authors have issues with the template they should submit them using the form found here: http://www.ihe.net/ihetemplates.cfm.
- Shared elements release: DWG is currently scheduling meeting to complete finalizing comments.
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next Call Tuesday April 9th 9:00am central time