IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2012-01-03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Juergen Brandstaetter - Pharmacy
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- LaShawn Edwards - RSNA
- Mary Jungers - Document Specialist
- Mary Kennedy - Lab/Anatomic Pathology
- Simon Letellier - Pharmacy
- Kevin O'Donnell - Radiology
- Teri Sippel Schmidt - Process Specialist
- Antje Schroeder - Cardiology
- Karen Witting - IT Infrastructure
Absent domains: Dental; Endoscopy; Patient Care Coordination; Patient Care Device; Quality, Research and Public Health; Radiation Oncology.
- Roll Call
- Quorum not attained. See roster.
Domain Board Report
- Karen Witting updated group on Dental report. She stated that she has been unsuccessful in getting an update from them. Report is due to DCC on Jan 5th.
- Action Item: Chris Carr will follow up with Dental domain contact.
- From the last Board meeting there is the idea of "provisional" domains to help a new domain come up to speed.
Domain Coordination Issues
- Work Group has received strategic planning information for majority of domains. Working to synthesize overall planning document for strategic discussion by Board at February face-to-face meeting (at HIMSS in Las Vegas).
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group
- Supplement template document released for use in December.
- Template for Vol. 3 of Technical Framework (Content Modules) is most likely next focus/most critical, but the Document WG has received very little input/assistance on it, except from Cardiology (CIRC).
- Tuesday, Jan. 17, 9-10:30am CT