IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Agenda 2016-02-23
From IHE Wiki
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of Minutes
- Review for approval
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
2. Domain Board Reports
- DCC Recommendation to IHE Surgery:
- In order to move to active status the domain needs to publish and maintain its full roster and timeline of events. This information is needed before DCC can approve report for presentation to IHE Intl Board.
- Review and approve the Surgery Report
- Action: Jamie to contact Surgery representatives for updated report addressing open issues
3. QRPH, ITI, PCC, Pharmacy Face to Face Meeting Updates
4. IHE Cardiology Message and Journey Map - Paul Dow
Domain Coordination Issues
- Strategy for reporting test results on evolving profiles in Connectathon testing
- Spreadsheet to track profile versions and related FHIR/HL7 resource and other standard statuses
- Proposed new status category for profiles under development
- Introduce distinction between Trial Implementation and proposed new status of "In Development" (or similar title) based on maturity of underlying standards. If incompatible changes in the underlying standard are judged to be imminent, the domain committee would publish the profile as In Development. Current versions of MHD and other FHIR-based profiles would be considered In Development.
- Versioning for profile supplements\
- Committee Outreach at HIMSS Interop Showcase
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Reconvening of Documentation Work Group
- Update on work being done Status Tracking Spreadsheet
- Name/Space Management
- 1. Forming a process for collecting and maintaining name spaces moving forward.
- 2. Collecting legacy data. Will move forward while working on this part.
- (Need Charles P. on the call to further this discussion. Will defer to next month if cannot participate.) How to connect IHE International to regional deployments so we can better understand which profiles are in use, which can be deprecated, and how to organize the IHE "architecture".
- Immediate ideas: Googlegroups for implementers of each profile like we have for XDS and HPD
- Having implementations register with IHE
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next teleconference: March 22, 2016