IHE Domain Coordination Committee Meeting Minutes 2011-02-15

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Laura Bright - PCC Tech
  • Chris Carr - RSNA
  • Tom Dolan - Cardiology Tech
  • Ken Fuchs - PCD Plan
  • Rob Horn - ITI Tech
  • Yvonne Horton - HIMSS
  • Mary Jungers - Document Specialist
  • Mike McCoy - PCC Plan
  • Joan McMillen - RSNA
  • Mike Nusbaum - ITI Plan
  • Kevin O'Donnell - Radiology Plan
  • Geoff Pascoe - ITI Tech
  • Sondra Renly - Lab Tech
  • Antje Schroeder - Cardiology Tech
  • Teri Sippel Schmidt
  • Lisa Spellman - HIMSS
  • Karen Witting - ITI Plan

Absent domains: Anatomic Pathology, Eye Care, Pharmacy, QRPH

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call see Roster

  • Quorum attained

2. Minutes Review and Approval

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

  • HL7 Subgroup
  • Group has been inactive dormant, but related work has been ongoing in Radiology and ITI domains
  • Radiology CP 213 moves radiology workflow profiles to HL7 2.5 currently to be released for public comment (after radiology profiles)
  • ITI CP 211 makes changes to an appendix to ITI that describes how to handle versions of HL7 in implementing profiles

4. Review Action Items List

Domain Announcements

1. Domain Milestone Dates

  • Cardiology Meeting: March 21-23 at RSNA HQ in Oak Brook
  • ITI, PCC and QRPH just finished initial supplement development face-to-face meeting
  • Radiology about to publish two supplement for Public Comment
  • XCA-I extends ITI XCA to include imaging
  • IOCM deals with exchange of information in multiple image archive environment
  • Action Item: Domain Technical Committee Co-chairs to update document with 2011 profile publication schedule as information becomes available (either directly or by forwarding information to Mary Jungers)

Domain Coordination Issues

  1. Status of Publication Plans per Domain: Domain Milestones
  2. Update of Inventory of Published Documents for 2011 plans
  3. Open Discussion: Re-focus of the Domain Coordination Committee: existing problems and potential solutions
  • Are there ways we can improve process uniformity, efficiency, planning, etc?
  • What are the areas where process most needs improvement?
  • Checklists
  • Calendaring
  • Communication to domain co-chairs and secretaries: set date for Webinar; record and post on process page
  • Action Item: Teri Sippel-Schmidt, Mary Jungers and Chris Carr to work on updating Process page and present for review on March 1 tcon

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

Next steps and New Actions Items

  1. Feb 21, 2011: Technical Committee Co-chairs update Inventory of Published docs for committee plans for 2011.
  2. Next teleconference: March 1, 9-10:30am CST
  • Review Profile Description Page
  • Review improvements to Process page

Domain Coordination Committee