IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2009-05-12 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Rick Butler - Eye Care Tech
  • Todd Cooper - PCD Tech
  • Bruce Curran - RO Tech
  • John Donnelly - PCC Plan
  • Ken Fuchs - PCD Plan
  • Flora Lum, MD - Eye Care Plan
  • Steve Merritt - PCD Plan
  • Manuel Metz - ITI Tech
  • Steve Moore - Technical Project Manager
  • Mike Nusbaum - ITI Plan
  • Karen Witting - ITI Tech
  • Tone Southerland - PCC Techn
  • Lisa Spellman - HIMSS
  • Chris Carr - RSNA
  • Joan McMillen - RSNA
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call see Roster

  • Quorum Attained

2. Approval of Minutes

  • Approved with one abstention
  • Approved unanimously

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

  • No new items for current call

4. Review Action Items List

  • Chris Carr to update with most recent meeting minutes

Domain Milestone Announcements

1. Domain Milestone Dates

  • Chris Carr to submit request for comments to ihenews list and publish on Public Comment page
  • PCD co-chairs to submit for publication within a week

2. ITI, PCC and QRPH Meetings

  • ITI
  • XDS.b being advanced to final text
  • XDS.a being retired; CP will be applied to 2010 version of ITI TF
  • PIXv3 and PDQv3 remain in trial implementation status
  • Testing tools needed and CPs to be addressed
  • PCC
  • Four profiles going to public comment:
  • Antepartum and Interpartum Care Records
  • Patient Plan of Care
  • Request for Clinical Guidance
  • EMS Transfer of Care
  • Grouped content profiles to be specified in Technical Framework
  • QRPH to come

Domain Coordination Issues

1. Webinar Series - Review timeline and next steps

  • Overview session on process for kickoff
  • Overview and what's new for each domain
  • "Ask the Expert" Q&A sessions in Fall time frame
  • Develop FAQ and post on Wiki/ihe.net: need a clear pathway to the new/good material
  • Action Item: Chris and Lisa to lay out proposed time frame and format for presentations and solicit volunteers from domain planning committees

2. Supplement Template/Technical Framework Docs: Change "Interaction Diagram" section to "Transaction Behavior"

  • Radiology proposes change to section heading to better reflect content
  • DCC to consider proposal on 2009-05-26 tcon

3. MS-Word Document Templates and Tools

  • General frustration with difficulty of using Word templates (styles, diagrams, etc.)
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to set up Webinar for profile authors on use of Word template
  • Action Item: Chris Carr and Lisa Spellman to invite participants in a discussion of editing and publishing tools for Technical Framework documents

4. R2/RE and related terminology issues

  • Document presents material to be addressed in "Volume 0" of Technical Frameworks and to act as guidance for profile authors
  • DCC should review: focus attention on sections 16-28
  • Consider adoption of sections on 2009-05-26 tcon

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

1. Profile Testing Numbers

  • FYI - number of companies to have successfully tested each profile as of March 2009

2. Radiology Board Report

Governance Implementation

Next steps and New Actions Items

  • Webinar
  • Patent Disclosure
  • Terminology (R2/RE, etc.)
  • Committee Welcoming Process


Domain Coordination Committee