IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2009-03-17 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Rick Butler - Eye Care Tech
  • Imran Chaudhri - Eye Care Tech
  • Jason Colquitt - QRPH Tech
  • Todd Cooper - PCD Tech
  • Patty Craig - QRPH Plan
  • Ana Esterlich - QRPH Plan
  • Steve Merrit - PCD PC
  • Manuel Metz - ITI Tech
  • Bill Majurski - ITI Tech (Guest)
  • Mike Nusbaum - ITI Plan
  • Kevin O'Donnell - Radiology Plan
  • John Rhoads - PCD Tech
  • Tone Southerland - PCC Tech
  • Karen Witting - ITI Tech
  • Lisa Spellman - HIMSS
  • Chris Carr - RSNA
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call

2. Approval of Feb. 17 and March 3 teleconference minutes

  • Minutes from Feb. 17 and March 3 teleconferences approved as amended

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

  • Advanced Security Cookbook and URN Namespace items to add to agenda on 2009-03-31 meeting

4. Review Action Items List

  • Action Item: Secretary to sort by date for future reference

Domain Milestone Announcements

1. Radiology Opening Public Comment

  • Publication Plan: March 22, Comment Deadline: May 1

2. Laboratory Opening Public Comment

  • Publication Plan: April 3, Comment Deadline: May 4
  • Inter-Laboratory Workflow This is the Word draft currently reviewed by LAB committee.
  • Action Item: Francois Macary to provide the final pdf will to Chris on March 26, for publication on ihe.net on April 3.

3. Radiation Oncology Public Comment

  • Publication Plan: March 17, Comment Deadline: April 17
  • Integrated Positioning and Delivery Workflow published for Trial Implementation
  • This TF adds information for the Integrated Positioning and Delivery Workflow profile, which describes the positioning of a patient and subsequent treatment delivery, where the positioning and delivery are performed by a single device.
  • Advanced RT Objects Interoperability published for Public Comment
  • This supplement describes the Advanced RT Objects Interoperability Profile, which augments the 2007 Basic RT Objects Interoperability Profile with additional treatment beam types and includes final download of the treatment information to a Treatment Management System (TMS).

4. Review/Update Supplements In-Progress

Domain Coordination Issues

1. HL7 Review Task Force

  • Group drafting new appendix needs to have document prepared for review by 2009-05-01
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to organize call with Vassil Peytchev, Yonjian Bao and others to review progress and set next steps

2. RO vs R2 (R+, etc.)

  • Currently there is a table circulating summarizing the overlap and differences in the way these various optionality designations are used
  • Task group needs to develop narrative text describing application of optionality designations and decide whether to combine or eliminate any
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to organize call with task group working on the problem (Rob Horn, Kevin O'Donnell, Frank Oemig, etc.)

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

1. Proposed IT Infrastructure Technical Frameworks page as model - Karen Witting and Manuel Metz

  • Reviewed proposed designs for domain Technical Framework posting on www.ihe.net and agreed on following design decisions:
  • List of profiles included in Technical Framework should be presented in bullet list form, with a separate and explicitly labeled link to brief descriptions
  • Supplements should be linked to publication date (rather than title)
  • Public comment supplements should be moved to a separate page
  • Action Item: Chris Carr and Lisa Spellman will adopt the model for the Technical Framework publication page presented to Domain Coord Cmte in next round of publication

2. Domain Board Report Template and Schedule - Joan McMillen and Chris Carr

  • Current calendar assumes on Board presentation per domain annually; necessary to consider having multiple presentations?
  • Domain news--timely and important items from the domains--would also be made a regular part of Board meeting agendas
  • Could make the document available in various formats (Google Docs; MS-Word) for development by Co-chairs into reports for submission

Governance Implementation

Next steps and New Actions Items

Next Tcon: Tues, March 31, 9-10:30am CT


Domain Coordination Committee