IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2009-01-20 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Jason Colquitt, QRPH Tech
  • Todd Cooper, PCD Tech
  • John Donnelly, PCC Plan
  • Ana Esterlich, QRPH Plan
  • Ken Fuchs, PCD Tech
  • Manuel Metz, ITI Tech
  • Mike Nusbaum, ITI Plan
  • Kevin O'Donnell, Rad Plan
  • Marcial Garcia Rojo, Anatomic Pathology Plan/Tech
  • Tone Southerland, PCC Tech
  • Didi Davis, HIMSS
  • Chris Carr, RSNA


Regular Committee Business

1. Roll Call

2. Approval of Minutes

  • Minutes approved unanimously, with one abstention

3. Schedule Future Agenda Topics for upcoming meetings

  • No items advanced to today's agenda
  • Manuel to present guidelines for supplement authors on Feb. 3 tcon
  • Todd Cooper to add item from PCD to future topics
  • Committee members reminded to add their suggested agenda items (including preferred discussion date) to Future Agenda Topics page

4. Review previous action items

  • Minor revisions made to

Review of Tools and Processes

1. Update of Supplement Template

  • Need to update the Introduction included in template
  • Action Item: Chris Carr and Didi Davis will address
  • Add brief Use Case description to beginning of document
  • Action Item: Ana, Kevin, Chris and Didi will review template
  • Fix language checking (make all sections consistent)
  • Consider whether automatic numbering is appropriate for template
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to create diff documents to show differences between template versions

2. Tool Usage Review

3. Domain/Committee Pages

  • Review of Timelines

Domain Coordination Checkpoint Announcements

  • RAD Tech, ITI, PCC and QRPH meeting simultaneously Jan. 26-30; have coordinated agendas for joint meetings
  • QRPH to discuss offline and confirm necessity of joint meeting with ITI

Domain Coordination Issues

Next Meeting

  • Tues., February 3, 10-11:30am
  • Action Item: Chris Carr will consult committee members who have conflict with current standing meeting time about changing to an hour earlier. Will announce to committee if this change is made.


Domain Coordination Committee