IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2008-10-28 Teleconference
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Schedule Future Agenda Topics for upcoming meetings
4. Review previous action items
Domain Coordination Checkpoint Announcements
- Profiles Selected (Minutes)
- Basic Image Review - New Profile defining baseline display
- Enhanced DICOM Objects - New Profile to normalize how certain types of studies are represented/handled using Enhanced DICOM; initially CT/MR Contrast Perfusion & MR Diffusion
- PDI Extensions - Address the use of DVDs, USB, Compression & Encryption for imaging data on media
- XDS-I Using XDS.b - Address the shift in XDS protocols
- TF Maintenance - CPs
- Brainstorming Meeting: Nov 10-13 @ RSNA HQ
- Profiles Selected (Minutes)
- Action Item: Planning Committee Co-chairs to provide links to minutes documents where evaluation of profiles to be incorporated in Final Text Versions takes place
Domain Coordination Issues
1. PCC and QRPH Profile Work Coordination
2. Process for presentation and evaluation of profile proposals
3. HL7 Task Force Update
- Action Item: Chris Carr will get status update from Vassil and Yongjian
4. Proposal to Change Publication Schedule for Technical Committees
- Action Item: Chris and Didi to send message to delinquent CP authors to encourage them to deliver
- Action Item: ?? Set deadline for all CPs to be processed by August (along with publication of new profiles)
- Action Item: ?? Need defined set of policies for timely production of profiles and processing of CPs and consequences of failure to meet deadlines; Should be incorporated in Domain Milestones page
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Part 2 of TR28380 has been approved by ISO TC215.
- Descriptive references for FT & TI profiles must be on www.IHE.net in the next two weeks.
- Action: Planning Committee co-chairs, please check the following:
- Action: Secretariat, check the following:
- listing of profiles (TI and FT) at: http://www.ihe.net/Profiles match the wiki.
- listing of profiles under IHE Domains at: http://www.ihe.net/Domains/index.cfm match the wiki.
- Verify that each detailed Profile Description page referenced is that available from the Wiki (see above).
- Each Domain name is a link to the description of the domain and of its scope
- Action: Chris Carr will paste current descriptions into a document and ask Planning Committee Co-chairs and secretaries to update
- Action: Charles Parisot will produce a one-page description of each Domain and more importantly of its scope for the ISO TR28380. This will be the place where the IHE.net web site will be referenced with your specific profiles descriptions.
- Action: Chris Carr will send targeted message to authors to complete and review work
- Action: Chris Carr will update profiles on Wiki page at http://www.ihe.net/Profiles/
- Technical Framework Template Review and Update (Sept. 2 Tcon)
3. Recruitment Brochure message for clinicians to participate in Domain Committees
- Include text about what committees are looking for (clinicians don't have to be technical experts--define business process for integrating clinical data)
1. ITI notes on implementing governance in domain committees [deferred to 2008-10-28 tcon]
2. Roadmap Development [deferred to 2008-10-28 tcon]