IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2008-09-02 Teleconference
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Schedule Future Agenda Topics for upcoming meetings, as appropriate.
4. Review previous action items
Domain Coordination Checkpoint Announcements
Domain Coordination Issues
1. Domain Timeline Coordination
- Review 2008-2009 timelines
3. R2 definition document review.
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
1. Implementation support material
- How to make it easily available for developers
- Specialized part of the wiki ordered by domain and profile? (e.g. the Implementation section of the Wiki)
- Suggestion from ITI Tech to facilitate access to support material for developers (WSDLs, schemas, examples). Example at ftp:/ftp.ihe.net/TF_Support_Material
- Review updated implementation templates and domain implementation guide links under Implementation Guidance
2. Review domain tool kits links.
3. Technical Framework Template Review and Update
4. Recruitment message for clinicians to participate in Domain Committees
5. Process refinements to encourage and facilitate clinical participation
1) Vote on proposal to change the way the pluses are used in rosters for voting purposes.
2) IHE Membership Requirements
- Review of requirements
- Schedule update of rosters
- All members of rosters should now be representing an IHE Member Organization
- IHE Membership went live in January. We've allowed a 6 month grace period.
- Suggested Action: Each Committee Secretary to update roster for next meeting and work with cochairs to remind/encourage laggard members.
Next steps and New Actions Items
- September 16, 2008