IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2008-05-27 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendance

  • John Donnelly - PCC Plan
  • Ken Fuchs - PCD Plan
  • Cindy Levy - Rad Tech
  • Manuel Metz - ITI Plan
  • Steve Moore - Tech Proj Mgr
  • Kevin O'Donnell - Rad Plan
  • Mike Schmidt - Eye Care Plan
  • Karen Witting - ITI Tech
  • Lisa Spellman - HIMSS Staff
  • Didi Davis - HIMSS Staff
  • Chris Carr - RSNA Staff
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA Staff

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call

2. Quroum not available for approval of May 13 Minutes

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

a. Proposed Attendance Clarification
b. Supplement discussion - add to next co-chairs agenda.

Domain Coordination Issues

1. Creation of Cross-domain HL7 Review Task Force to address PAM, SWF and HL7 Versioning

a. PAM-SWF conflicts first assignment
b. Conference Call: May 30, 11:00am CDT

Items for discussion: Patient Administration Management and Radiology Scheduled Workflow Vassil and Yongjian have necessary emails to be forwarded to this task force.

2. Other Domain Coordination Issues

a. Cross-domain announcement of milestones, new profile topics, development status

Action: Add announcements as standing item on DCC agenda. Make sure all other domains are in the loop in regards to new profile proposals. Figure out which of these need to get communicated to the Board. Kevin will add what milestones get communicated to IHE member organizations.

ITI Update: Karen will provide committee with a list of profiles that will go to final text. The criteria used to evaluate is on the process page, final text process. There is a long list of suggested questions that should be reviewed.

b. Annual cycle milestone categories
c. ITI Procedure for email ballots (CPs, minutes, etc.) on Process page

Please review with committee prior to changing on Wiki.

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

1. Facilitating access to support material for developers (WSDLs, schemas, examples). See ftp://ftp.ihe.net/TF_Implementation_Material Action: Changing the schemas needs to be coordinated with processing of change proposals to the technical framework. Technical Frameworks have to indicate if adherence to schema is a requirement for conformance to profile.

2. Tracking Site for Domain Coordination Issues - Update Page for Committee on Eric Poiseau's FlySpray Site Action: Need consistent interpretation of R2 across domains. Radiology and PCC are in conflict with interpretation. Pull together definitions from PCC (John D.) opposed to Radiology (Cindy) prior to next call. Compare texts and normalize them. Add to next co-chairs call for addition to agenda. John will send to Chris. Chris will create a different Wiki page and create a link to the co-chairs agenda.

3. 2008 Webinar Agenda: Planning and Assignments Webinar schedule has been changed to a June 10 start. Chris Carr is developing a revised schedule via a Google docs.

a. Source material available on 2007 Workshop Program
b. Update on planning

4. ISO Update: Profile Descriptions

5. Template for Domain Reports to the Board

a. Review draft template; then send revised draft for approval by Board
b. Review proposed calendar of reports

6. Google Mailing Lists - Status Update Invitations have been sent to all lists.

7. Wiki Watch Page Email notification Chris has set up email notification for Wiki watch pages.

8. Supplement Template/Example

9. Identifying Annual Cycle in Supplements and other committee work product

Governance Implementation

1. At-large Election Process Voting is open from May 29 thru June 26. Action: Chris will send IHE membership email detailing the voting procedures.

2. Committee Membership and Meeting Issues

3. Protected Committee Roster Pages on Wiki Chris created a protected committee roster page for the Radiology Planning Committee. If you click on the roster, it opens a page that only sysops can edit. All committee secretaries are syspos.


Domain Coordination Committee