DEV Cochairs 2020-08-25 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summary - DEV Cochairs 2020-07-21 Webex
3. Profiles and TF Updates
4. Standards Coordination
5. IHE International
- DCC call Today
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:
- DEV Joint 2020-08-26 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items - https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Cochair_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
10. Additional Business
- Tiger Team update
- Welcome document and DEV Domain Intro Page Update [1]
- Draft Ballot Process for IHE DEV PCH [2]
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Cochairs September 22, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-09-22 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) September 23, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-09-23 Webex

Attachments / Materials

See DEV Cochair Action Items page. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

placeholder ihe: participants and cochairs, Dev:Joint:

Todd Cooper, Kurt Elliason, Al Engelbert, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Christophe Fournier, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, Dalibor Pokrajac, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder, Brian Witkowski, Robert Canfield, James Jacobson, Tobias Klotz, Per Johansson, Kerin Klagges-Kingsbury, Peter Verstandig, Jeanne Kraimer, David G, Erik Myklebust, Luke Goodwin, John Krupka, Victoria Tower, Peter Kranich, Matt Picinich, Stefan Schlicting, Ujjawal Kumar, Dan Lee, Steve Eberly, John Donnely, Michael Faughn, Neil Henry, David Pitts, Charles Perriot, Robert Smigielski
Chair: Thom Erickson

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:
Reviewed. Need to discuss the Domain Report.

Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):

- No new Action Items
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:
Meeting notes reviewed and approved.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Todd discussed a new wiki they’ve developed for the DEV Framework. See here: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Technical_Framework. Further discussion in the group on the content on the wiki. Noted that the ACM sections were changed to ‘Alert’ years ago so the Transaction Map needs to be updated accordingly. Michael to edit this (from ‘Alarm’ to ‘Alert (Alarm)’. Michael to also update the by removing the ‘?’ marks. For the Appendix Assignments table, Michael to add a note; “Note: once the TF gets integrated with the final text these appendices will be reassigned as appropriate. Todd to send Michael the link for editing the tables. Regarding the appendices, we will leave as is in the supplement.
4. Standards Coordination.
- Todd noted that they are working on the agenda for the virtual WG meeting in October and, tomorrow, the agenda will be updated. All the topics are there but we will need to send out to the DEV mailing lists as a heads-up on the agenda and to join if they want. We’ll decide tomorrow about the agenda then update the confluence. Thom noted a few emails sent out to help maximize discussion in 2-hour blocks. Currently virtual meetings are not stacked all day long but in 2-hour increments. Todd noted that they are trying to reduce the time on calls. The plan is 2 each 1.5 hour sessions per each quarter of the agenda but only 2 per day (in the morning).
5. IHE International 
- No one on this meeting were on the call, so no update; however, one of their items was to finalize the main report.
- Todd noted that for the Board report the content is in the draft and others have contributed. Todd will add in his stuff then work with the format (similar to others submitted). There are a few other items, such as finalizing the roster, that need to be completed.
- Need to a Domain level vote for each. Just need to send them out.
6. Review DEV Domain meeting Agenda:  
- Reviewed the agenda adding: the Domain Board report, deleting the Tiger Team itme and updated the virtual F2F to October (5th through the 9th). Noted that the Devices Domain is the morning of October 6th. Thom asked if anyone would like to update the DEV Devices graphic for this meeting.
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
- Reviewed the calendar. We will need to send out the call for proposals for DEV. We updated the dates for the Devices row to ||2020-08-28||2020-09-25||2020-11-27. We may consider listing more like the ITI.
8. Recruiting and Membership
- Not discussed.
9. Action Items – 
- Only one action (Use-cases and architecture diagrams). Todd noted that we could have a proposal for , craft language for change proposal for the technical framework (TF-1). Explains what the Devices domain is and should help make it people to get engaged.
10.  Additional Business
- Group needs to review Welcome wiki Michael completed. Michael added this as an action item.
- Reviewed Ballot process Michael created. Group noted that this was already discussed in the past so documenting any further may not be necessary. Noted that it might be good to capture this put 6 names in the ballot and if they don’t like they can put in other names. You got to show up in order to cast a vote. Item 4 on the list is an un-necessary exception.
- Google drive: Todd noted that he’s using GitHub (for revision tracking) and Confluence and noted that IHE is also working in this direction. Paul Sherman was to check with Chris Carr on the organization of the Google drive, whether or not they were done with their updating.
11.  Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- DEV Joint is tomorrow August 26th, 2020.
- DEV Cochairs is September 22nd, 2020.
- DEV Joint is September 23rd, 2020


4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

- DEV Cochairs September 22, 2020, DEV Cochairs 2020-09-22 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) September 23, 2020 DEV Joint 2020-09-23 Webex

PCD Home