Cardiology Technical Committee Activities 2009-2010
OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED 2010 TRIAL IMPLEMENTATION PROFILE SUPPLEMENT VERSIONS:
- Image-Enabled Office (IEO) Profile
- Displayable Report (DRPT) Profile
- Resting ECG Workflow (REWF) Profile
ORIGINAL WORKS-IN-PROGRESS MATERIAL
The following subsections describe the works-in-progress for the Profile Supplements under development and planned to be published for Trial Implementation June 2010.
Each of the main Profile Supplement editors should create a "status sub-page" underneath their main Profile work page. The status page should be based upon the Cardiology Supplement Status Template and can be created by following the directions provided in the template itself.
Image Enabled Office
Cardiology Report Content
CDA Implementation Guide for cardiac imaging reports base on ACC Key Data Elements, and update to Displayable Reports (DRPT) Profile to include CDA. The Trial Implementation version of DRPT will be republished for public comment.
- Status Page
- DRAFT: Cardiac Imaging Report Template (CIRT) Profile (Updated 2010-04-23)
- DRAFT for PUBLIC COMMENT:
- Displayable Report(DRPT) Profile (changes accepted) (Updated 2010-04-30)
- Displayable Report(DRPT) Profile (changes tracked) (Updated 2010-04-30)
Resting ECG Workflow
This profile covers the complete workflow for diagnostic resting ECG testing, including ordering, acquisition, storage, and reporting. As much as possible, it will follow the template of existing IHE workflow profiles such as CATH, ECHO, SWF, RWF, etc. The profile will specify vendor-neutral interoperability between hospital information systems, electrocardiographs, ECG management systems, and ECG review/analysis workstations.