Change Proposal TF-PCC-CP-0041
Official Change Proposal Template is a WORD document found at ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Document_templates/IHE_Change_Proposal-Template-V10.doc
The Change Proposal Template that you use is dependent on the committee.
- Patient Care Coordination
- Change Proposal Number
- Last Updated
- 14:45 6-Mar-2009
Change Proposal Summary
- APR Requirements for Different Document Types
- Submission Date
- 13:49, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
- Profile Affected
- TF Version
- Trial Implementation
- Volume and Section
- Volume 1, Volum 2
The APR profile defines the concept of an APR folder and 4 document types. As written today, you would imply that a creator or consumer is responsible to create/consume all four document types. That is confusing, and might not be the intent. I would suggest one of the following changes (though I hate options)
1. Write a white paper that describes the kinds of documents that you want in the APR folder. Then, define 4 different content profiles, one for each document type. Each one is a separate supplement.
2. Modify the existing supplement to list the 4 documents and name options so that the vendor/user can specify which documents are supported. (did I say that I hate options?).
- separate into 4 content profiles that live in the same supplement
- will also need to write a White Paper to address how APR documents (and others - EDES, LDR)
are managed within the XDS folder construct.