Radiology Proposals 2023-2024
The Minimum Useful Effort (MUE) and Full Effort for each proposal are:
On Aug 9, 2023 the Planning Committee selected a shortlist of Brief Proposals.
Since the Tech Cmte was prepared to evaluate 4 proposals, all four advanced to the short list.
A ballot was held as a straw poll. The results are available in the meeting minutes.
1. Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from last year or earlier.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Submission DEADLINE is August 4, 2023, 11:59pm CT
2. Detailed Proposals
On Aug 9, 2023 the Planning Committee selects a shortlist of Brief Proposals which the Proposal Editors will then expand into Detailed Proposals.
Editors: by COB Aug 22, 2023
- Complete the Breakdown of Tasks with a strawman estimate of story points:
- Expand your Brief Proposal to include Detailed Proposal elements
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of your proposal page
- Update as described in the Delta Template (adds Summary, Technical Details, Evaluation, etc.)
- Breakdown of Tasks is now covered in the Google Sheet (above)
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility, specification tasks and effort required.
Reviewers: Feel free to enter comments under Risks and Decisions/Topics/Uncertainties section of the proposal
Tech Cmte records evaluations at the bottom of each detailed proposal. The "Breakdown of Tasks" and "Story Point" refinements to the Proposal Effort Evaluation are in the Google Sheet.
3. Effort Evaluations
The Technical Committee will evaluate the required effort of the Detailed Proposals in tcons on DATE TBD
Assessments were captured in the new spreadsheet form: Breakdown of tasks
4. Final Selection
On Sept 22, 2023 the Planning Committee makes the Final Selection of the proposals which will be developed by the Technical Committee.