Radiology Proposals 2019-2020
Final selection by the Planning Committee on Sept 25, 2019 totaled 105% for development work in this cycle.
- Maintenance (35%)
- AI Results (25%)
- AI Workflow (45% = 70%-25% for results)
- 100%/70% (including the effort for AI Results) A. Image Based AI Workflow - Detailed Proposal
- 20%/16% B. Contrast Administration Management - Detailed Proposal
- 25%/20% C. AI Results - Brief Proposal
- 35%/35% E. RAD TF Maintenance 2019-2020
- A. Image Based AI Workflow - Detailed Proposal – Story Points = 28 (Effort 13.5, Complexity 4.5, Uncertainty 10) + AIR
- B. Contrast Administration Management - Detailed Proposal – Story Points = 8 (Effort 6, Complexity 2, Uncertainty 0) +2 for new editor
- C. AI Results - Brief Proposal – Story Points = 13 (Effort 8, Complexity 2.5, Uncertainty 2.5)
- D. Reject Analysis - Brief Proposal - Withdrawn
- E. RAD TF Maintenance 2019-2020 – 35%
For comparison, last years estimates are here:
Short List/ Detailed Proposals
The Tech Cmte agreed to evaluate 6 proposals. The following Proposals were shortlisted by the Planning Committee on Aug 23, 2019.
Editors: To convert your Brief Proposal to a Detailed Proposal by COB Sept 6, 2019:
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of your proposal page
- Update as described in the Delta Template (adds Summary, Technical Details, Evaluation, Breakdown of Tasks, etc.)
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility, specification tasks and effort required.
Reviewers: Feel free to enter comments under Risks and Open Issues section of the proposal
Tech Cmte evaluations will be recorded at the bottom of each detailed proposal including the "Breakdown of Tasks" and "Story Point" refinements to the Proposal Effort Evaluation process used in recent years.
The following five Proposals were submitted by the August 16, 2019, midnight deadline.
- A. Image Based AI Workflow - Detailed Proposal
- B. Contrast Administration Management - Detailed Proposal
- C. AI Results - Brief Proposal
- D. Reject Analysis - Brief Proposal
- E. RAD TF Maintenance 2019-2020 - contents need to be updated
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from last year or earlier.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.