Rad Tech Minutes 2017-07-24a
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Kinson Ho (Change Healthcare)
- Kevin O'Donnell (Toshiba)
- Antje Schroeder (Siemens Healthineers)
- Charles Parisot (GE)
- Hamid Neshat (Agfa)
- Ken Meyer (Merge/IBM)
- Teri Sippel Schmidt/Vital Images
- Lynn Felhofer (IHE USA)
- Nichole Drye-Mayo (RSNA)
- Name change reflects design change
- Clumsy to fit in the imaging manifest or imaging study. Tried to do that but everytime there's something that still feels awkward. Tried to clean up MHD-I to work. After that we tried to make it work with MHD if someone already started using MHD to connect to document sharing network. Trying to make something that works well that deals well with imaging studies.
- look at option table (Table 42.2-1:)
- Now only option for responder not option for consumer.