Rad Tech Minutes 2017-03-27
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Teri Sippel Schmidt - Vital-Karos
- Antje Schroeder - Siemens
- David Kwan - CCO
- Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba
- Kinson Ho
- Elliot Silver
- Lynn Felhofer
- Jessica Strzesak
- Nichole Drye-Mayo
- Focus on the following:
- 1. RAD-Y1: 4.Y22.214.171.124.0 Mapping of Priority and statuses of findings (I will fix numbering of all sections, again, if we agree to this approach). Correspondingly, need to verify the OBX-8 flag (or removal of) in each of the OBX segments.
- 2. RAD-Y2: Discuss the use of "Ordering Provider" and "Entered xxx" in the ORC segment. If everyone agrees, this transaction can be completed.
- Specifically the use of another ROL segment type RP for the original imaging study orderer.
- 3. RAD-Y3: call with Elliot on Monday afternoon, you should just review on your own schedule, all changes from last call already added
- 4. RAD-Y3: Table 4.Y126.96.36.199.2 Mapping from ORM to FHIR added. needs basic review.
- 5. RAD-Y4: Do we actually create a Communication Resource on the Alert Reporter? yes, right? Review content.
- 6. RAD-Y5: This one is still rough, please set your expectations accordingly. Should this be an ORR message, not an ORM?!? Need to decide if we want to use multiple repeating OBR segments per alert or one status for the plan of accepted/rejected? Need to discuss the roles of ordering and interpreting physicians in the context of a PLAN order.
- Reviewed Y1-3 and 5.
- 7. Review proposed plan going forward
- PROPOSED Plan going forward:
- Make the 4/4 call a review of Rad Y3 and Rad Y5
- Possibly schedule another call the week of April 10.
- Conduct a line by line review at the May 9-12 meeting.